The bad part about being an "attractive" female

by the way I feel kinda rude for calling myself attractive it's other peoples opinions not mine. But I'm happy with the way I look.

(This is NOT me in the pic)
(This is NOT me in the pic)

1. Jealosy

I have to deal with a lot of drama cause girls get jealous. A lot of girls will talk shit about me or over all have a bad attitude towards me, because their crush/their partner is hitting one me which I don't like.

2. Assualt

I don't know if this is because of my appereance but I've been sexually assaulted many times from both men and women. Strangers who have walked up to me and grabbed me om my ass and men and women (friends) and others who have touched me very inappropiate.

I've also had pedophilia moments when an old guy 50 year old wanted me to do sexual stuff and film it (I didn't tho). But many stuff has happend.

3. Friends boyfriend

A lot of times I reslized my friends partners is giving me signs that they like me. And I don't like that. I had a friend but her boyfriend is giving me signs and she hates me now.

4. Can't take no

Some guys I have said no to can't take a no. For example I have this "stalker" who have liked me for 3-4 years now who runs after me every time he sees me and goes on to me it's very annoying.

5. Staring

The akwardness when it comes to people staring is huge. I don't like it when people keep staring. Esspecially not when you give them eyecontact and I look away but then they just keep staring.

The bad part about being an

6. When they try to show off. And ofcorse most stuff is fine but sometimes it gets really embarrassing and cringy. There is this (another) girl in school who has a boyfriend and he is always trying to show his fight skills and smirks at me and flirt in different ways to me infront of his girlfriend. And she has an attitude towards me too. And there is this girl (who is lesbian 99% sure). She keeps dancing so cringy infront of me and smirks like WHY??.😭😅 and another girl tried to kiss me many times even though I said NO.

7. People seeing you for your apperance and not who I am on the inside. A lot of guys are just out for my body. And I'm not in to that.

So these are some of the bad parts for being an "attractive female". Not everything is great with it trust me.

3044

Most Helpful Guys

• I am apparently a pretty attractive guy, or so I've been told, and the attention I have always received from girls seems to confirm that. I myself have faced many of the things you listed here. For example, I have been sexually assaulted by girls countless times. I've had my crotch grabbed many times, I've had girls try to unzip my pants, I've had my ass grabbed or slapped so many times I can't keep track, I've been forcefully kissed, I've had girls walk up when I was sitting and rub their boobs in my face, I I've had my clothes removed without my consent while drunk. I could go on and on. It's a problem.

Can we be honest here? The particular kinds of problems attractive people face are pretty insignificant compared to what ugly people face. There are shitty people in this world who do shitty things, and at the end of the day I would much rather face the shitty things that people do to me because I happen to be relatively good looking that face the shitty things ugly people have to deal with all the time.

So yeah, let's keep a little perspective here.

• Yes I agree I would rather be pretty too. But I want People to know it's not all perfect

• @RolandCuthbert you just sent it unless you mean what I Said then we are in the same page

• @RolandCuthbert

"guys around here complain about being sexually assaulted, grabbed and felt up by women all the time"

What kind of asshole says this to anyone who has been sexually assaults?

• Very well put!

I think there are some attractive females that are just so shallow, they're ok with it. Or they crave the attention and will take it however they can get if. Most of the time it's because of something that has happened to them traumatically in their child hood.

• Thanks! I've been through a lot too in my life byt I don't act like that, but sadly some do.

• Just keep your head up high and roll with the punches and you'll make it! Feel free to message me if you need to talk :)

• Yeah thankyou!😊

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't say I'm very attractive but I've had insecure girls who are probably not as attractive as me, attack and bully me for no reason whatsoever. It felt like she was jealous of me and took out her own issues on me, even though I did nothing to her! I find it hard to make female friends because they all seem to turn toxic.
    I don't think assault depends on attractiveness; if someone is that way inclined, they will do it anyway, with whoever because they like having power over people. Anyone can be assaulted, whether they're subjectively beautiful or not.
    There are definitely downsides to being attractive, despite what some people like to think.

• Yes! I wasent sure about the assualt part so you could be right. And I have a very hard time getting female friends all my friends are guys. They are way more chill.

• Do unattractive girls bully good looking boys (who give them no attention?)

• @sonnysunshine problaby

• Don't feel rude, Express that confidence.

I know what you mean with those points and it can be difficult to deal with. No it's not growing up in the ghetto or something like that, this is a different kind of hardship. Not everyone thinks about the emotional toll it can have on someone and how we're all affected differently by different things.

• Thankyou!
      And yes my life isn't perfect. I have been through a lot of other stuff too and like you said we all have a story to tell. Everyone has been through something:)

Join the discussion

2842
  • I am good looking intimidating tall guy im 6'2 blue eyes shaved head , 198 pounds , well build , few days short beard also and i catch a lot of girls flirting with me even tho i have a girlfriend

My married friend ( girl ) was flirting with me real hard years ago and she does it till tooday, those were some 100% signs of give me that dick
    Girls touched my chest grabbed my forearms in clubs or bars without even asking , one took my hand on put on her tits even
    My girlfriend is furious sometimes ( yes we are edgaged im 24 she is 21 ) , not on me but on the other girls !!! that do that shit

Even her mother friends that are like in their late 30 or early 40's tend to flirt with me a lot even tho they are married with kids , that it sick

My girlfriend said many times im a real stud / catch because only not the way i look but the person im also

Other things that are bad - guys that are worse looking then you will try to make ur life suffering OR they will love you in a platonic way i mean

Because they think - hot guy deamn probably tons of hot chicks around him well i gotta hang out with this guy chicks will come up to him without even talking to them

Another one is workplace in the place where i work there is a lot of girls and i mean a lot - thats shopping center

And holy shit im tired of all these customer girls leaving her phone number behind the bill ( text me later i would loveto have some funn with you )

Or the girls im working with not every of them does that but well you know , a lot of new girls in workplace flirt with me not every girl but like 30,40% of them - thats a lot

I said many times to one girl she is paranoid over me - i got a girlfriend no , she always says im married come on i wanna fuck you so bad and she is touching my chest on rubs my D - but only 1 girl says it that directly

And this one girl is doing that since 2 months and it really is hard to focus on anything- the constant tease from her etc - sticking out her ass , putting her tongue inside the cheek - that really is hard

I know in the back of my head i can't im edgaged - it really is hard to work with girl that is obsessed sexually about you and u can't fuck her

But those are only few things i could go on and on

• So everyone is just so jealous of you, and they find you so attractive that they just can’t stop staring at you and complimenting you and trying to get your attention. Hun, I’m a Marine Corps vet and ghetto street cop, and I have to say your life is too rough for me to even fathom. You know when you think your life is tough, and then you hear someone else’s story and you’re like “Damn, my life isn’t so bad after all.” Well you just gave me that moment. I hope everything works out for you.

• That's not the bad part you should read the text. Complimenting me isn't awful lol. But thanks

• Lol. The sarcasm 😂

• Everything 100% true. I had this guy (I'm pretty sure at this point he realized to leave me alone but I wouldn't be surprised if he still likes me) who has had a crush on me for over 5 years. He's in his early thirties and liked me since I was 16... which is disgusting to think about. He works at my local grocery store. And every single time I went there to shop and he was there working, he would always try to hit on me. And I've lost count on the number of times I literally ignored him and walked away or told him directly I wasn't interested. So creepy! I complained to the manager numerous times and he did nothing. I just stopped shopping there over time. But a few weeks ago i went there with my friend and I went to get some Starbucks. I saw him waiting in the line there and I literally did a u-turn looking him in the eye and I said, "Never mind the desperate weirdo is there. Hurry let's leave." It just blurted it out. Later I saw him and he looked like he was about to cry, he looked so sad. I hate that I said something rude but at the same time he deserved it. Since I have been shopping there he has not bothered me since. You forgot to mention parties. Whenever I go to a party 90% of the dudes there try to get with me. I had this one guy follow me around at this party. And I had all the guys there talk to me and flirt with me. I had a group of guys trying to get my attention. A lot of them said to me that they can tell I am not a slut and they respected that which was a really weird compliment.

• Oh no! I hope you are okay now! That's really disturbing.
      And yes I don't go to parties but when I have gone they always hit on me too.

• I never needed this explained to me after being around attractive women. They are treated like Gods, or sexual objects/conquests. People don't listen when they talk and it's downright irritating the amount of attention they get.
    What's crazy is being ugly is much the same, but in a bad way,😂 people flirt as a joke. Pursue us as a last resort. Assume were easy to get attention. Don't WANT to listen to us talk. Completely ignore us.
    Opposite problems. Same hell.

• Lol yeah I guess there are bad sides on both sides😂

• Yeah, even winning genetic lottery has drawbacks.
    Your claim that you're beautiful…well, let's just say this is the internet. And faking this is super easy. Lack of your photo or this being posted anonymously is… Well, it smells.
    And all those points…to be honest, beside the anecdotal evidence, I could came up with.
    I don't call you a liar, I call myself a skeptic.

• You don't have to beleive anything I say. And I said because of other people say I am I wouldn't call myself attractive that's weird.

You can even write a mytake about how you think I'm a lair if you want but I'm not lying.

However me being Anonymous is because I don't want People to know who I am obviously cause I don't wanna call myself that or something like that. It's weird lol.
      But being sceptic is Good! Esspecially on the Internet:)

• No dont say that. Dont give up you can always improve your look. And the inside is more important. But if you wanna look better I can help you but that's not the most important thing.

• Ah, you're so naive. :-)
      You can help me? I didn't know that we already invented devices for modifying human body, starting with initial modification to the entire thing and then DNA, so the body keeps the looks (and functions) as modified. This is awesome.

• hey , if a guy just sees you and goes away fine , but yea if he does some thing wrong like unwanted touches or similar to that he is a stalker , seeing anyone is not a harm to be honest , and i feel good for being little more than average , and for not being attractive XD

• 1. yes a study was shown that when an attractive female enters a group of women, they will compare themselves with her and if she is considered more attractive they will HATE HER

2. yup that is expected go online and look,,,,,, you women are whores and men know this you like being groped and touched and abused so men will do it to any women

3. pump and dump

4. he could just rape you If he wanted
    but you are right especially when young most men can't take rejection
    I couldn't when young eventually you get over it

5. they are going to look you have to accept it even if you were average they would look

6. I have had guys try to kiss me ughhh it was terrible
    I like women only I don't think I have girls trying to impress me
    but I have had girls argue over me lol I'll never forget lol

7. sorry hun MGTOW is out
    so guess what we want your body not who you are,, there is no point in dating you no matter how hot you are, and that's just the honest truth I would never date you

but I will fuck that ass

• Your not getting close to my body you can go and fuck yourself. Cause I deserve better than that. And just because someone wants to touch someone doesn't make it okay.

But... keep being honest

• Good for you

• The big difference in being harassed between men and women is that a guy isn't really threatened when a woman does something like that to a guy. I've had my ass grabbed, been kissed randomly and been whistled on but its not like a woman can rape me. Quite the opposite for a woman so i understand the discomfort

• Women have assaulted me too and it's not okay but I get what you are saying. And I mean a women could but it's a less risk.

• Attractiveness is subjective but I see what your saying, it sounds like you haven’t graduated hs yet and I know drama happens in school, not everyone finds one person attractive but if that Many people are harassing you, you should not tolerate it, you might have to yell at them a little or tell someone but they will stop when you do

• I have done many things but some don't stop.

• I feel your pain. It is truly hard to have long term female friends when you're attractive.

• I’m not an attractive person but I always love to read stories on pretty girls who actually go through hardship too. People hate them because their beautiful. Girls hate them because they get all the boys. If she’s too shy and navie she’s going to get bullied all the time. Prove that being attractive is not always a good thing if you’re easy insecure and introverted.

• This world is a bit strange i would say. We call a guy that maybe really likes you a stalker... Maybe you are his dream girl and he just can't give up on you or really likes you. Unless he is some old pedophile then yeah.

• Yeah but I really like a guy and I dont stalk him. A no is a no

• ;)

• I agree. It's very hard being attractive. Almost unbearable.

• I don't Think its that hard tho but it's not all perfect

• It was a joke.

But seriously, I do empathise. I often feel sorry for women, because I know they get stared at and can often feel comfortable, if not worse. I try not to overstare. And then I think, this woman is used to being objectified, etc.

• I have to say I feel practically zero empathy for the "problems of being attractive". Every single thing you describe can happen to anyone, and there are ways to deal with it. It might happen a bit more often to the "beautiful", but really... so what? Poor baby. Deal with it. No sympathy here.

• I agree with you. Every upside has both sides of the coin. I won't deny that I envy female beauty. I do. When any girl sees the beauty that they have, it is a powerful thing. I think mainly what I would say here, is value the good parts of your beauty. It is good to vent and all the points you brought up of valid issues. But it is always better to see the glass as half full than half empty. Don't be mad at your beauty, enjoy it. You are a masterpiece that both your parents made. The goal here is to focus on how to maintain and overcome your issues while not allowing them to spoil what you have been gracefully given.

• Nice Said! I agree with you!

• Cons and pros are something that exist in everything

• Why would you put yourself in a situation where a 50 year old would even dare to ask you such a thing? Apparently the situation wasn't forced. So why would you let it get there?
    I think you are trying to flirt and then it backfires on you. While in an ideal world one's behavior would never trigger any type of unwanted attention, this is definitely not true in everyday situations. A lot of it comes down to one's behavior. Why else would your so called friends and their partners hit on you left and right if you'd set firm boundaries and make it clear such behavior would not be tolerared by you and you'd cut them out of your life if they behaved in such a way?
    I have been around attractive people, people who got hit on left and right, but getting sexually assaulted just because you are attractive doesn't sound right at all.

• It was forced. It was at a job. And I don't have control over what comes out of other Peoples mouthes. So it was 100% on him and forced I had to talk to his boss. You are wrong again I don't flirt. Unless not talking not smiling and not showing any Contact at all flirting then I'm not flirting. Ofcorse I can talk sometimes but it's never flirting. Maybe it doesn't happend to you but it happends to me and some other people. And also some people don't listen to People when they tell them to stop or whatever. And lastly I wasn't sure if I get assaulted cause I'm attractive so I'm really happy I wrote I wasent sure about that one.

• Having a reputation of being stuck up is better than being overly friendly and ditzy.

• I don't Think I'm superior. I didn't say that. Maybe some Think that way not all

• there is no bad part. I can bang her all day long. I guess that is good part about being an "attractive" female

• Lol... Yes there is. Ofcorse there areamy Good stuff I'm not denying that but there are also bad stuff

• well lets say im "attractive" male cuz i look aesthetic and trust me i get a lot attention but who cares. I just ignore them.

• Yeah well there are other stuff too that I named above.

• I am a good looking man and I agree with a lot of what you wrote. The thing I hate the most is many many girls I date want to hook up with me right away because I am good looking and sexy. But I refuse to date a girl that would hook up with any man right away. So its very insightful to see women I dates true nature. But on the other hand I could have been uglier and never known about women's behavior like this and probably be married already. Now that I know I can't simply just turn a blind eye to it.

• It's not just attractive girls who get assaulted. Anyone, woman or man, can be a victim of assault.

• I wasen't sure about that one so I'm happy I said I wasen't sure about that. And that wasen't the main point of this mytake but thanks for taking your time and commenting:)

• Well I guees some people like to dream... they do not understand that our projection in this world does not really mean so much, I guees in a way being drawn towards someone attractive can be natural, people like what is beautiful maybe what they do not have, some hate it and are filled with jealousy of course. Usually happens to younger ones... you know... in the end I was similar to that too when I was younger well at least to some point and for a short time, I had many attractive girlfriends but after first two I realized that no matter how attractive the person is... you can be awfully unhappy and feel even emptier.. In the end it is about how she is... and how the minds resonate or not on the same plane of thoughs and feelings, otherwise it is dust in the wind, nothing. People often misjudge physical perfection with happiness, worst mistake ever.. but we all live and learn.

• Preech! Yess exacly!

• Well people get easily distracted and are superficial, they don't realize that there is only one soulmate out there.

• Yes! I agree

• That last part I can see being true. Guys just wanting that bod.

I used to be that way but I oofed at like 14 or 15 and I craved a good personality instead I came out of a relationship with someone who threatened to kill herself if I left her. I left her nontheless as I knew she wouldn't kill herself she just was overall toxic and shit so after that I fucking understood that unless a girl has a good personality I won't even fucking give a shit like I do with guys that are just toxic. That's also why i limit myself a lot these days and dont find a lot of girls an option as many of them have very shitty personalities that I just won't fucking deal with

• Good! Go for the personality, those last longer!

• "he is always trying to show his fight skills "

ahhh hahaha that made my day.. what an idiot. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryNJhzBnb8g

• Uh... okay. But wouldn't you rather be grappling with these problems than the girls who are really unattractive grappling with the problems they grapple with?

Also, being attractive has nothing to do with getting your ass grabbed; random douchebags will grab the asses of any chick, attractive or not.

• I don't know but I want people to know that everything isn't good about it cause people strive to be that.

And the second part maybe that's so.

• well never feel bad about your looks it's what's on the inside your personality that counts

• That's true!! Thankyou!

• Ok? But didn't you forget attractiveness is subjective?

• Yes I know but for example most people would say that the girl in the pic looks Good. Some don't but this is based of how people act and what people have said. (First paragraph)

• That's prooves the way you act. Just read the conversation. I haven't been mean to you once so far. Even though you have questioned me and said rude things many times now. You don't even know me.

And no it's based of how people act pleace read again or move on of you don't understand.
      I don't have time for this so have a Nice day, bye!😊

• So I suggest you move on about my free speech.

• “Victim U” rofl
    Attractive women can be intimidating to guys sometimes, assuming she’s not single and way out of their league. It must be rough for a woman to be single for that reason.

• I do my part by staying out of attractive people's lives. Sorry that you have to deal with that

• They sure aren’t jealous of your spelling skills sister

• Yes to #5! It gets on my nerves so much. I just count myself lucky I don’t get approached though.

• Most women, conventionally attractive or not, encounter these problems... has nothing to do with looks.

• So basically you are an attractive female that doesn't let it get to her head? I respec that

• Aw, pooe baby!

Must be so horrible being popular and attractive...

Fuck off.

• I know you are jealous but you dotn have to be. I wrote this because People like you don't have to be so jealous and low that you have to hate to feel better. Good luck in the future tho!

• Valid points. I'd say some of that has to do with who you hang out with and where you hang out. That ass grabbing sounds like something a clubber and bar visitor would complain of. Places with lots of drinking, staying out until 2-3.

We all have different sides of the coin. The girl who never gets asked out and never gets male attention probably wishes she had a bunch of guys really interested in her.

The girl who gets it all the time probably wishes she could get away from it at times.

Some of what you say is true and legit but once again I'd say a lot of it comes from the places you hang out and who you are hanging out with.

• I never go to bars and I never go out late. But yes I agree

• Wait to you get over 18 picture gets much more in depth sadly

• I can highly relate to this. A lot of people just judge looking at the surface and no doubt being attractive is a blessing. But it is also a curse in a lot of ways. Many people think that your looks are the reason opportunities were handed over to you, you have to deal with jealousy, being underestimated and judged due to stereotypes, and just hated on simply for being pretty. There are people who are envious of others' success and they do whatever they can to bring them down. Plus, the cat calling and staring is by far the worst part of it. at least if you're ugly, you can walk in peace without being interrupted every minute by desperate guys.

• And yet those problems are all better to have than being a dog.

• Not trying to boast. Out of all these I mostly dealt with 1 and 5 and flirting.

• everybody likes an attractive woman. go cry somewhere else kid

• Good take and that's real...

• Nothing bad about being attractive

• There are bad stuff that's what I wrote about lol

• benefit of the doubt
      more options in business
      more options in relationships
      more options in friends
      people want to help you more
      more learning experiences
      you are more likely to be humanized
      more likely recipient of sympathy
      more likely recipient of empathy
      easier to be confident

• @Lightning8 I dont agree with all of those but lets agree to disagree

• No offence but you kinda sound arrogant

• That's okay you can Think whatever you want. However I didn't write it to whine or brag I wrote it to help

• Nice take

• very nice take.

• Having girls being jealous of you.

• how do I say this
    I have been there when girls have been all over me and liked me
    but I certainly do not consider myself super attractive

I'm an average guy at best
    cause if I was super attractive I would probably have more girls doing crazy shit
    but I only have a few

but no
    I do not sympathize
    and cannot sympathize with you
    CAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I USE TO THINK I WAS THE SHIT
    and had girls begging to suck my dick

I eventually stopped caring cause you women are retards lol
    like literally you girls are desperate wish they would have told me this in middle school but it became obvious once i hit my looks peak

the only thing i care about are the moments girls have tried to force themselves on me

BUT EVERYTHING WAS EASY
    EVERYTHING WAS GIVEN TO ME
    all i did was dress the part and exist

it must be even easier as a women
    with guys throwing money at you for attention lol
    so shut up
    you sound stupid
    don't complain YOU GOT THE EASY LIFE

at least until the wall hits but by that time
    you already had your fun
    so do me a favor and shut up

• Pleace read again or move on. You missubderstood everything and I can see you are jealous. I wrote this so people like you can grow up and not be so jealous of me. I told my side of the story and Said not everything is Good about it I never Said I'm not thankful for the way I look.

Good luck in the future!

• I agree. It can be very annoying. The worst part is trying to figure out who genuine and not with their interest.

• I had a perverse attractiveness problem. I looked androgynous but my sexuality was hetero and not ambiguous. In middle school and high school, I was, uhhh, pretty and looked a little like this. I also sang in a garage band.
    Girls in my age group knew me and I appealed to some of them, while others wanted jocks or more grungy, visceral guys. But I was approached by older girls (like 1 or 2 grades above), which resulted in some... fond memories. The problem was when I was out and about in college, particularly staying/surfing at the beach, etc. I started being approached by gay guys and older men, and some became particularly direct. Since my "look" was what attracted them, I had to change it... at first down to this...
    ... and later even shorter.
    So I had a little taste of what being an attractive girl what might be like. My recommendation? If you naturally look attractive (I did), don't dress it up. Play it down so you don't distract people you don't want to. Simple clothes, limited/no makeup. Avoid vanity, which I had allowed myself in high school. More subtle guys will see your attractiveness anyway.

• Thanks for your tips!

Show More
20