Manscaping! One of the best trends of modern society!

Manscaping is the removal of body hairs from the male body. It's a trend that's here to stay - women like it , men like it. A win win scenario!

Squeezing time to clean up the beard , wax chest/back and shave legs doesn't emasculate a man. It only gives a nice impression to the ladies.

No woman has ever looked at a man's thick hairy chest/back/legs and said " Wow what a man, I want him".

Even back in time women accepted the hairs on men because men didn't put in efforts to remove it and were quite adamant as well.

You can shave it yourself, get it shaved , use trimmers, get professional waxing. There are many options , you just have to find out whatever option fits you best!

As the Millennial generation has come into a buying power of its own, the products today's gentlemen look for are far different from the tools your grandfather kept tucked away in his bathroom cabinets.

Happy manscaping! πŸ˜€

14
12

Most Helpful Girls

• SodaCheeks
    I don't mind hair, actually. I'd say do it if you want it for yourself, but not because society expects it from you. I think applies to both men and women. On the other hand I think it's good that the subject of body hair has reached men as well. I hate the double standards - for example armpithair is accepted on men, but is seen as gross on women. So I think that the conversation/discussion is a good thing.
    Is this still revelant?
    • nimmouser

Yeah double standards.
      Legs and even thighs hair is accepted on men even if it is as wild as goirlla.. but slight fuzzy Lower legs are seen creepy on women. So weird

• SodaCheeks

Exactly ;)

• arabgoddess
    Dear men,
    Please be good men and leave every strand of hair on your body.. Do whatever you need to do to your facial hair but please leave your body alone..
    Because it's so dam hot seeing a naked man with this carpet of hair.. I'd just want to jump him and run my fingers through it 😍 😍 😍 😍
    Kind regards,
    The chick who loves men hair ✌️
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Browneye57
    Uh, no... only if you're gay. Or a swimmer. Or cycle racer. Otherwise, leave all that to the ladies.
    A lot of hair signifies a lot of testosterone, as well as good genes, and women key on to that - it's biologically wired in. They see it as manly, virile, powerful. And that's what they like.
    Now if you're a girl and you got the genes for it, then it's a curse. Oh well. That's what shaving is for. LOL.
    Is this still revelant?
    • nimmouser

A lot of hair is nice and women like it? Seriously what makes you assume that! Do you think even younger women would like it.!
      Am sure no one would like this all.

• Browneye57

No, you're wrong. This is biological programming. Women are drawn to power and masculinity - it's been that way since the beginning of time. They simply loathe a weak man that is female-like. I guarantee it. Sure, you'll have some bimbos say they want you shaved, but they'll also tell you they want to see your 'feminine side'. A real man doesn't have a feminine side - he's ALL MAN. The very last thing they want is you breaking down into tears every time they do - they want you to be their emotional rock.
      If they don't want your manliness then you don't want them. Young girls don't even know what they want - it's just all about their FEELINGS!! Which are subject to change at any given moment - it's their god-given right to do so. Just ask them!

• updog45

a lot of hair signifies a lot of testosterone? Haven't heard that one. Look at Middle Eastern men. Theyre as hairy as they come, but theyre about as feminine as men come too.

• Pejtu
    I dunno if many girls think that way but
    My girlfriend says that a man without hair on chest and beard looks like a pussy not a man and she thinks that hairy chest stubble and buzz cut on guy looks much better then anything else
    Is this still revelant?
    • nimmouser

So she prefers trimmed hairy chest and stomach on men instead of all waxes bare?

• Pejtu

Yes and i do have that

• nimmouser

Good for you both. Have you ever tried to keep it all natural untrimmed?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1210
  • Alex_andrine
    As a professional waxer for 3 years now i'll never say that removing hair is "better". You do you. And when it come to men i love when they have plenty of hair. Hair is there for a reason... but if you want to remove them, get a good waxing instead of shaving.
    • nimmouser

You are a professional waxer as in you work at waxing salon and was men and women?
      Yet you say you won't say waxing is better than being natural hairy, why so? That's confusing to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›
      You might have noticed increase in number of men coming for waxing not just their chest and back but even wax their legs?

• I said that it's not better because to me "natural" is the way we are and there's nothing wrong with that. 😊I'm an entrepreneur so i have my own salon and yes i do waxing on both males and females. On the male side most of the time i wax chest, back or butt, ears, nose, brows. Never did a full legs on a man for now but who knows maybe soon !

• chantrllr
    I like a hairy man, ahah but if guys like shaving I have nothing against it but honestly hair is hot on a male
    • nimmouser

One last thing am curious about , how about hairy shoulders/upper arms along with lot of hair elsewhere?
      Thanks

• nimmouser

Nice profile pic. Actually Beautiful looking :)
      Nice to know even beautiful ladies do like hairy men !!

• LaVillaStrangiato
    I posted a question a few weeks ago and the overwhelming opinion from women was that they prefer their men to have hair - not to shave it all off.
  • I trim my body hair. I’m literally a gorilla if I don’t. Also train MMA,
    and it’s an etiquette thing.
    • nimmouser

Oh okay. You trim it lightly or closely trim?

• sapphireruby
    smoother is better it looks better and feels better for both men and women imho
    • nimmouser

That's what I feel. But some weird people feel hairs are better on men... so odd

• updog45
    Im naturally not very hairy, and im blonde, so my arm and leg hair doesn't show like a dark haired person. I shave my genitals and butt and upper thighs, just for cleanliness and it looks better. It looked strange to me to shave my pubes and have hair on my thighs, then my backside be hairy. So I shave it all weekly.
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Men shaving their body hairs is a sign of effeminacy.

I will always cherish my hairy body and beard.
    • nimmouser

Even hairy chest and stomach is nice and it shouldn't be shaved?

• My chest is hairy but my stomach not so much.

• nimmouser

Am sure if you had really very hairy chest and stomach even you would be shaving it

• Drpepper023
    lol pass. I was more attracted to the before pictures.
    • nimmouser

But if someone is this way? A bit too much... Then?

• mmm not too much on the right guy. Not attracted to that guy haha

• nimmouser

Sorry, i don't understand...
      You mean that guy in shirt is TOO much hair?

• UncleRooster
    I shave and all 7 women I've been with absolutely love it and so do I!
  • I like em hairy
    • nimmouser

All natural wild bushy hairy everything or neatly hairy... and hence " manscaped"?

• more nearly

• Steffy33

Me too. I have one lol. I had an x who had thick luch black hair every inch. I still miss him.

• themaker39
    You shouldn't call yourself man anymore after removing your body hair.
  • @arabgoddess I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
    • nimmouser

How about your thoughts

• Don't care for it. I tend to pubic area but that's it. I have a goatee. I think being completely hairless is a bit ridiculous although I used to practice this in high school.

• Hey guys.. Looks like you finally met 😍 😍 MEN MUST NEVER TOUCH THE HAIRS OF THEIR BODIES!

• Gedaria
    I always thought I was a freek having no body hair. But men are getting the same look. Great...
  • SweetTrish
    I think it looks great!
    • nimmouser

Me too. It's nice that guys are adopting it.
      Now even many men shave their legs..

• raxhere
    I think it's hot. But I like beards.
    • nimmouser

So you like we'll kept beard with smooth hairless male body?

• nimmouser

Even hairless legs

• raxhere

Yeah!

• kittengrrl
    Hot guys lol
  • Harmseygrace
    Unmanly.
  • NeroClaudius
    Pass, I'm not a metrosexual and I'm confident. But you do you.
    • nimmouser

If you had lot of chest hair , wouldn't you be removing it then?

• Not sure what you mean by a lot, I have plenty, chest and stomach, never been a problem.

• nimmouser

I mean this

• laurentpatricia
    Awe awe. Makes em look hotπŸ˜‚
  • Blondegypsy23
    Both are just fine
    • nimmouser

Both? ?

• Girls and guys what did u think

• nimmouser

I didn't get you.
      The thread is about manscaping... means male body hair removal

• COMMODOREII
    That's me. Lol 😎
    • nimmouser

Which method do you use?

• I shave my tree. That's all i need. I'm pretty hairless. Even my beard takes three weeks to grow in lol

• nimmouser

I see. Luckily for you!
      Many men would be envious of you

• Anonymous
    No offense to guys who may do this. But the idea of manscaping to me - as a heterosexual woman who likes confident self assured men - comes across as well gay. The idea, after all, originated in the gay community.

This is why when stupid trends become popular one may wanna see where they came from. Wearing baggy pants with your ass half showing for guys, as example. That's a jail thing and it originated from guys wanting anal. It wasn't to be cool like so many think they are.