So this has appealed to my curiosity for a while. Basically, what makes a guy have a 'hot' face. And what's the difference between hot, cute and handsome?
So I took to DuckDuckGo and searched images for 'hot guy face.' I have no idea if these guys are actually hot or not, but I started asking myself 'what do all these people have in common?' and a few things stood out. So this take will be about pointing them out, and yea girls there will be photos, but no names. (Sorry, can't be bothered to figure out who they are).
1. Jaw equally wide as cheek bones, but not wider.
Cheek bones equally wide as forehead, but not wider.
2. From now on, reference the above photos. Inner eye angles downwards.
3. Large brow ridge.
4. Small pores in facial skin.
5. Low body fat.
6. Low eyebrows. No upper eyelid exposure.
7. Rectangular face shape, but still a wide face.
8. Top of ear at eyebrow, or middle of ear level with eyes.
9. Forehead one third of lower face height.
10. Nose bridge slimmer than nostrils.
11. Small upper lip.
12. Straight hairline.
13. Light colored eyes.
14. Long upper eyelashes.
Yeah. That's about it I think.
Anyone else find anything they have in common that I missed?