The Hot Girl Face

Due to request, I'm also making a Take on what I notice makes a girl's face 'hot' -- according to my body's reactions to looking at girl's faces. So, these girls might not be to your taste. But that's all I can do.

Here goes.

Hot 😳🥵
Hot 😳🥵
😳😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳
🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤
🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤
🥵💀
🥵💀
I need a fan. 🥵
I need a fan. 🥵
So pretty 😭
So pretty 😭
😧
😧
😭
😭
🥵🥵
🥵🥵
🤤
🤤

That's it I think. They all look very similar in my opinion. But I guess that's my 'type' in terms of looks.

13. Dark eyes.

12. Tight facial skin.

11. Small pores on the facial skin.

10. Straight hair line.

9. Forehead half the size of the lower face.

8. Big cheekbones.

7. Inner eye tilts downwards.

6. Large chin.

5. Flat upper-lip when smiling. 'Triangle shape of skin folds.'

4. Nose bridge smaller than nostrils.

3. Small or non-existent brow-ridge.

2. Cheekbones a little wider than forehead.

1. Jaw as wide as cheekbones.

What do they have in common, gosh need to focus. (I can't possibly focus wtf).

Okay. So there's a list of hot girls in my opinion, going on face.

The Hot Girl Face
16
13

Most Helpful Girl

• wikileak
    I dont think there's a set and stone "hot face", guys and ladies like different things and have preferences. So it's simply invalid to say there's certain hot people when humans have different preferences.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1513
  • Almost everything you said is wrong.
    Attractive females usually have oval or heart shaped faces, which means their jaw line is v shaped or rounded and more narrow than their cheekbones. Nobody's forehead is half the size of the rest of the face... at least not for attractive people. It is 1/3 of total face length ideally for men and women. for attractive women it is usually more narrow and they don't have m shaped or recedive signs (though someone's hairline could be like that without them losing anyhair, it can be the shape they were born with) Eye color has nothing to do with attractiveness, you prefer dark, others prefer light.
    • minumum

agreed, but he's right about the jaw. wide angular jaw is better in both sexes (but probably matters more on males) see adriana lima.

• Wide square jaws are manly. Almost all attractive females have rounded or v shaped jaws that are more narrow than their cheekbones. Adriana lima has an oval face and her jaw is more narro than her cheekbones and rounded. Angelina Jolie is a good example of a manly jaw. Her jaw id eide and square. She is considered attractive because of the rest of her proportions and features.

• minumum

lima has pronounced angularity: find her profile photos. Jolie just went too far :-)

• NatalieKeller95
    this one?
  • arabgoddess
    Out of all those pics. I only found 3 to be good looking..
    Everyone has their own perception of beauty.. If I did what you did, with males, you'd be wtf how is he hot..
    This blog obviously shows what YOU find attractive. Period.
    • aa180

That's because you like hairy gorillas XD
      But I agree that most of these girls aren't hot

• Hahaha you know me too well! They'd all look very Arab/indian too 😉

• aa180

From what I've read from you, I think if you showed me a pic of a guy you find hot I'd probably vomit :P

• SirRexington
    It seems cheek bones and overall facial structure have the biggest impact on determining when a woman is considered hot. Sharo features suggest"hot" whereas rounded features suggest "cute".

Straight and or slightly wavy hair compared to curled is a noticable factor as well.
    • Unirocks

Yep, girls with sharp features are always considered “hot” because it’s a sign of maturity

• Well the first one also looks like she has a bun in the oven so she won't be looking that hot for long. Some of the others look like they had some cosmetic help or have a lot of makeup on. I don't classify a girl as hot unless she uses minimal makeup and has a more natural beauty. And honestly, they mostly can maintain these looks for so long and in 20 years will look like the rest of us.
  • OddBeMe
    I just saw a bunch of cute girls. Why delve deep into cheek bones and shit. Like love, attraction is ephemeral.
  • marrk
    I am straight but I would say the first three and some others are cute/beautiful because they don’t look like they are trying to be sexy like Megan Fox for instance. I would call her hot.
  • VeryCleverUsername
    mostly off-the-mark

Google "which skull vs angel skull" on YT. It does a much better job
  • Éire1995
    I never put much thought into it. I just like what I like. Out of these Jessica alba, the Colombian fan and girl above crying emoji are the hottest ones to me.
  • joethemoe912
    I only found 4 of those attractive but you do you lol
  • AntiHunger
    In my opinion there’s only 3 that are actually beautiful but that’s my opinion.

Also needs more diversity if I were to choose the pictures.
  • tiajoka
    Okay so somehow I have most of these but still look like an ugly duck lol
    Thinking having a small head and petite build also matters
    • Robertcw

I don't know, chances are I'd think you were hot.

• Stingray444
    Lol, girls scrolling down be like "Men... Always drooling over us" 😂😂
  • GreatnessBack
    Those are nitpicky things that you like in a woman. It's cool, but not universal.
  • Adamant4fun
    The more natural the more attractive. Too many pumped up plastic falsies out there. Not a good look at all in my humble opinion.
  • luvstoned4him
    well guess am doomed
    • Not at all. X

• @Adamant4fun okay I feel better

• Good, you should.

• DWornock
    Just garbage. Instead, they all have high bilateral symmetry and smooth clear skin.
  • GloriaMc
    Gal Gadot is my choice
    • Robertcw

She's so pretty. 🤤

• GloriaMc

Yes indeed the only beauty I like in Hollywood

• u sure love Asians
    • Robertcw

Guilty. Especially Chinese girls 🤤. But it's purely a physical preference and attraction. Has nothing to do with cultural stereotypes.

• Lol ya we're hot

• Robertcw

I knew it! xD You were an Asian girl after all.

• leahzrc
    I guess im ugly to you lol
    • riot98

Nah I think you're fine just the way u are (:

• leahzrc

i dont match your traits haha

• riot98

Haha waddya mean? I didn't say anything bout traits tho. Haha

• tartaarsaus
    Meh.
  • anymouse6265w4442
    Dark eyes
  • mhipal
    Hi baby
  • Çikibokko
    My face 👻🤡 boooo
  • ucheoo
    Hello
  • Anonymous
    They all look anorexic
  • Anonymous
    Mostly it's just very good makeup. Most of that list wouldn't matter if matched with no makeup, or bad makeup...
  • Anonymous
    Jessica Alba the woman in the first photo you posted looks pregnant in that picture.
    • Robertcw

LMAO. you're right. Must be the pregnant glow.

• Anonymous

It kind of look like she got a bump in the picture and she holding her stomach.

• Robertcw

Yeah I see that now. But I did not notice it before you mentioned it. Either way she still looks hot in that photo to me.