What Are Kibbe Body Types And Why Do You Need To Know Yours!

Beautyforeverybody

Kibbe body types system was created by a stylist named David Kibbe. It consist of 13 body shapes and quite diffrent from the shapes we are used to hear " hourglass, apple, pear etc". Keep reading if you want to find out yours.

In this theory , yin and yang matters.

Yin Qualities: short , rounded, curvy, delicate looking Yang Qualities: tall, angular, muscular, strong looking The Body Types

Dramatic: This ladies are extreme yang, they appear tall, they have sharp bones and they are not fleshy looking. They have a queen essence. In the right lines, they will look very powerful and charismatic. Some dramatic body types examples:

Ruby Rose, a dramatic
Ruby Rose, a dramatic
Taylor Swift , a kibbe verified dramatic

Soft Dramatic: This ladies have the bone structure of dramatics but they are way fleshier than dramatics, specially in bust and hips area. They have the powerful aura of dramatic but magnetism of romantics. They are yang dominant but they have some yin as well. Some examples:

Sofia Vergara, a kibbe verified soft dramatic
Jane Russel, a kibbe verified soft dramatic

Flamboyant Natural: Another yang dominant type. These ladies have natural bone structure- means quite tall like the dramatics but also blunt and wide. They tend to look athletic and muscular. Most 90's supermodels are flamboyant naturals. Some examples:

Cindy Crawford, a kibbe verified Flamboyant Natural

Natural: This ladies are similar to Flamboyant naturals but shorter and softer looking. They still look strong and athletic but also have some delicate vibe about them. They are one of the rarest types. Some Examples:

Jennifer Aniston , a natural
Jennifer Aniston , a natural

Soft natural: These ladies are yin dominant so they are quite soft and curvy looking but their width is more visible than their curves. They are like naturals but more rounded. Some examples:

Jlo, a soft natural
Jlo, a soft natural
Scarlett , a soft natural
Scarlett , a soft natural

Dramatic Classic: Classics are well balanced and very symmetrical. They are the perfect balance between yang and yin. Dramatic classics are usually moderately tall and have sharp features. Some examples:

Julie Bowen, a dramatic classic
Julie Bowen, a dramatic classic

Classic: Pure classics are the rarest body type. They are very symmetrical. None of their features are prominent, she looks very well balanced. Some examples:

Ginger Rogers, a kibbe verified classic
Ginger Rogers, a kibbe verified classic
Reese Witherspoon, a soft gamine
Reese Witherspoon, a soft gamine

Soft Gamine: These ladies are very petite, very delicate and soft looking. They are yin dominant and they usually look younger than their age. Some Examples:

Mia Farrow, a kibbe verified gamine
Mia Farrow, a kibbe verified gamine

Gamine: Pure gamines are just like flamboyant gamines but with less yang, they are less sharper, have shorter limbs and softer flesh. Some examples:

Audrey Hepburn, a kibbe verified flamboyant gamine
Emma Watson , a flamboyant gamine
Emma Watson , a flamboyant gamine

Flamboyant Gamine: Gamines are a mixture of yin and yang but unlike classics, the two characteristics aren't blent in together, for example a gamine will have the bone structure of the dramatics but the flesh of a romantic. These ladies are yin dominant and they are quite petite. Flamboyant gamines are the most yang gamine types. Some Examples:

Margot Robbie, a soft classic
Margot Robbie, a soft classic

Soft Classics: This ladies have the similar bone structure of classics but they are fleshier and appear more delicate. Some examples:

Sarah Hyland a soft gamine
Sarah Hyland a soft gamine

Theatrical Romantic: Now we have come to the romantic family, the ladies with the most yin. Theatrical romantics are quite curvy with longer limbs and smaller frame.They are petite. They are described as "femme fatale" by Mr Kibbe. Some examples:

Salma Hayek, a verified theatrical romantic
Nichole Scherzinger, a theatrical romantic

Romantic: Our last body type. This ladies are pure yin , they are very curvy, short, rounded and delicate looking. Like theatrical romantics but less angular and more rounded.

Some examples:

Marilyn Monroe, a kibbe verified romantic
Kate Winslet, a kibbe verified romantic
Kate Winslet, a kibbe verified romantic
16
15

Most Helpful Guy

• Gedaria
    Flamboyant gamine, Emma and Audrey two of my favourite ladies.
    Show my ideal ladies...
    Is this still revelant?
    • Gedaria

@BelmaSoloo oh yes I'm into things , you sound great...

Most Helpful Girl

• Carinna23
    I follow these on Aly art videos. I'm a soft gamine! :)
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1415
  • CubsterShura
    What's with guys saying what they find attractive and what not lmao it has more to do with fashion and not to compare who is pretty and who is not! I am a Romantic body type, finding it out helped me a lot in finding out what things better suit me. I absolutely love Marilyn Monroe and find her makeup techniques very flattering on me.

David Kibbe's 13 Body Types Theory

Later I made a post about only my own body type because that's the one that I know most about.
    Romantic Body Type: David Kibbe Theory

I am recently becoming critical of the theory after realizing the inconsistencies with it and how even Kibbe himself ''úpdated'' the body types... it gets too complicated. Also the Kibbe group on FB is extremely cultish and Kibbe is treated like a god. I stopped diving too deep into it.
    • I know right? I don't know why they feel i wrote this take for them to judge women.
      Romantic is a great type!
      Yes the system has flaws for sure but i think it works quite well

• Yeah the basics are helpful but not the details.

• Jemini_Crocket
    Romantic + Theatrical Romantic + Soft Natural and Soft Dramatic all look the same to me. I can't see the difference. It's women with curves. I'm rather short, on the curvier side with (I think) more rounded than sharp features... what would that make me?
    • Romantics are all yin meaning their bones are not sharp, they are quite short and curvy/round all over. Theatrical romantics have sharper and longer boned. Soft naturals have moderate height , thry have blunt bones and they are not curve dominant. Soft dramatics are quite tall, sharper boned

• I would have to see you to comment?

• TacosRAwesome
    I got into the Kibbe rabbit hole and I'm now a member of both the Kibbe Facebook group and the anti-Kibbe group. During the last few months David Kibbe has removed the pure types, besides Dramatic and Romantic, because according to him no one falls in the middle of two types. All I can say is that after nearly a year I still have no idea about what type I am.
    • anti-kibbe? :D there are other systems as well which are more detailed but its easier to find your Kibbe type than them i'd say. I would like to help you type yourself if you allow me

• Everyoneisplastic
    I think it's a way to reduce people. You're body depends entirely on what you do. You can make your hips look bigger by doing certain workouts, you can get skinnier by doing certain workouts, etc. I think the only validity the "body types" theory have is boob size.
  • spuitkaas
    I did a whole test for this on internet and it says I'm a soft classic but I look nothing like your picture. My body is more like Scarlett Johansson. I must say that they also used facial structures in the test so I don't know. I have big boobs, am quite tall and look taller than I am, thick thighs, but smaller and bonier hips. I look a bit muscular, especially in the legs. I am defined at the waist, but also have lower tummy fat.
    I've never looked so in depth at my body type and don't think I will do it again. It's bad for my self image.
    • If you are taller than 5’8. You can only be either Dramatic, soft dramatic or flamboyant natural.

• And by looking at your cover pic , you are probably a flamboyant natural

• TiaraGlitzNeon
    I'm short, but am on the thinner side. I do have a pear shaped body with wide hips but a small butt, and my legs are barely on the fleshier side. I'd assume I'm gamine or flamboyant gamine?
    • Hmm i would have to see you to type! Though if you are short eliminate the dramatic types and flamboyant natural

• Dracuaw
    I don't care about body type (Unless you are "chubby"). All I care about is personality and natural beauty. I am not going to kiss your make up, goddammit!
    • Rashnaa

that means you hate chubby? or prefer chubby?

• Dracuaw

@Rashnaa I don't necessarily hate, I just don't like if a girl is chubby as much as the other types ( I would only care about the girl I love)

• Hangry22
    I have no idea which i am out of these. Something with yin dominant.
    I didn't know this existed. So it was a good take
  • Lliam
    I definitely go for romantics. Short, fit, well proportioned, soft, rounded.
  • adi1994
    I would like to know what my body type is but it is confusing... Will u tell me?
  • SugRKat3
    My guess is I am a Flamboyant Natural. I've got a swimmers body with broad shoulders, shapely arms and legs... I've had my legs capture many men and women's attention. . My ass is small & tight, im kinda straight up and down... not much hourglass look. I can kill it in mini-dresses/skirts and short shorts. My breasts are more than a handful &. apronounced and my boobs don't sag orven wiggle: rather a gracefully sloap to raspberry colored reactive nipples. My shoulders are broad... Do you think this sounds like swimmers body?
  • locutus9999
    I worry more of personality that body type. but thanks for the informative post.
  • John_Doesnt
    I don't see anything that describes a pornstar body type.
    • mistixs

Kibbe body types are about natural body types

• @mistixs pornstar body types are natural too. Huge natural breasts and a huge natural butt. I see the dislikes are from women with below average bodies.

• @KatarinaSoleed thanks troll

• Brownbored
    In the first few description I read "natural bone structure". Lol couldn't take the article seriously after that.. is there really an unnatural bone structure? 😁😁
    • Um natural is a term. It does not mean others are unnatural.

• Brownbored

Yeah but still u must admit that's a very I'll placed use of the term..

• I didn't invent it and it makes sense to many people.

• TheAfrikan
    Thanks for the guidance. Romantic is a nice one.
  • Cherokeehp
    I’d have to say romantic.
  • mistixs
    I am a soft gamine
  • Zeus_66
    Sofia Vergara. Yummy
  • rocksongwriter
    Dramatics <3 <3
  • I'm soft gamine
  • Wise4myage
    Scarlett or Salma.
  • Browneye57
    Oh boy... what a bunch of hoohaw. LOL
  • mspotaytuh
    You never explained why I need to know mine.
  • H8INCHES
    Soft Natural
  • ezzysunshine
    What fo you think i am?
  • jimmy2
    Thanks so much for the show
  • Anonymous
    Most of of these women don't look particularly appealing. Audrey Hepburn and Ginger Rogers have beautiful faces and generally look pretty. Selma Hayek has a nice figure, but the rest look boring. However, for an all around pretty woman Ginger Rogers has a good balance of everything.

As far as figures this is visually very appealing.
    She isn't a famous person, but she has a nice figure.
    • They are all pretty women.

• Anonymous

Not really most of them have plain or ugly faces, except for Audrey and Ginger. Nichole and Kate look okay, but none of their figures look impressive. I meet more women built like Ginger, so it's alright, but the rest aren't appealing. Selma Hayek is an exception, but rare and her face isn't super pretty.

• Okay and how do you look like?

• Anonymous
    reese witherspoon a complete fake ass phoney, and nicole scherzinger crazy stalker bitch (she was stalking my ass for quite some time years ago couldn't stand it)
    • yeah i get it. I had to ghost Brad Pitt the other day because he kept calling me when I was at work. These Holywood celebrities are crazy

• Anonymous

no for real she was a major stalker. I was at the pussycat dolls concert several years ago and i was sitting on the steps because to many people kept walking by my seat and i couldn't see the them performing and while i was sitting on the steps she kept staring at me the whole time while she was singing. it really creeped me out and felt weird because i wasn't dating her and didn't have feelings for her. and when i got back to my seat i asked if she was staring at me just to make sure i wasn't being paranoid and everyone around me kept commenting that she was looking at me during the whole performance. and they said i should ask her out and i told them no. and several days later she starts following me on MySpace (when MySpace was still a thing) and it just weirded me out even more

• Anonymous

as far as reese goes she's just a complete phoney. i've had several interactions with her at random with somebody i know and she's a complete phoney through and through (because somebody i know knows her unfortunately and whenever she comes around she acts like she's bff's with the person i know which is a bunch of bullshit on her part)

• Anonymous
    Why are most of your examples white? What about women of color?
    I dislike labels, I dress the way I like and think that looks better on me. I don't believe in mainstream eurocentric beauty standards
    • It is not of my own choice. I used celebrities from official David Kibbe list.