There is something about strong women with a bit of tom boy in them is extremely sexy

She may be a lesbian, but either way these kind of women are the sexiest women on the planet. Her name is Kate Fagan by the way, she is an ex WNBA player and currently is an ESPN analyst.

There is something about strong women with a bit of tom boy in them is extremely sexy.

156

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

• Lol I was kinda hoping you'd write a little more.

Most guys like the tomboy attitude, but not the typical tomboy look. And definitely not the extreme tomboy look (like mine) where she dresses like a butch lesbian or something.

• extreme tomboy look? You mean like dickies pants and a long sleeve button up shirt?

• Like I said every guy is different. If I were your boyfriend I would buy you a Seattle Seahawks jersey and that's all I would want you to where in special occasions... GO SEAHAWKS lol

• I'm not a sports person though lol I'm too lazy for sports. I'd wear it, but I'd look like a poser cuz I don't really follow sports :x

• Ok, I don't really know who she is but holy shit I agree!
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...8fBCGo1ri1o53o1_400.gif

• When I first saw the heading to your question, I thought you were referring to someone like Jessica Biel

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Yumm

• Awesome! Tomboys need love too. Lol I don't personally identify with this though. I do consider myself to be a strong woman (mentally speaking) but I'm not a tomboy.

• Being a tomboy does NOT necessarily go hand in hand with acting butch, and it certainly doesn't go hand in hand with being a lesbian.

• I never articulated anything you brought up. I stated facted partaying strictly to Ms. Fagan. Because, she a tomboy and she is a lesbian. I know who she is because I'm a fan of her. Do your research before you jump to conclusions. Thank you for your opinion.

• It at first seemed like you were insinuating that the two go hand in hand, but okay.

• For a woman to be an ESPN analyst is exceptional.

• I agree. There are more now than ever. I saw an actual plus size analyst for ESPN the other day. I was pleasantly surprised to see her.

• Your super short and Featured MyTake inspired me to try writing MyTakes in different ways, so honestly thanks!

• A seemingly independent and strong woman can be considered attractive because it shows how a woman isn't afraid of speaking her mind and being herself, so thank you for pointing that out! 😊

• I Googled her and it says she's married to a man named Peter? Is Google wrong? Cause Peter doesn't look like a woman to me

• Woohoo! And here I thought no one cared for the sporty tomboys...:)

• LOOOOOL how is this a featured take

But yeah I agree with you.

• Do you secretly like men

• Great that you like such type of girls. After all, different people have different choices.
    BUTTTT, totally off the topic, It seems like the dog's forced to get a picture clicked with her. I mean, look at his face :l And the way she is holding the dog, it seems a bit odd to me.

• I think this woman is more than "a bit" tomboy.

• She is great that's what she is.

• The Anonymous troll is still talking? You don't matter. Go troll other people or better yet get a life.

• If I didn't matter you wouldn't have written all these paragraphs of replies. You've written more in these comments than in your Take!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't want to criticize but I didn't learn anything from it.
    Free (but worthless) Advice: You should describe it more.

• What I find to be sexy is a woman that knows what she wants and needs and refuses to settle for less. Sexy is a woman that is not afraid to raise the bar and say measure up, or you're out. Sexy is a woman who is reserved and refuses to turn herself or her body into a public commodity. This post is on point.

• You maybe a bit submissive and want a female to dominate you. I personally like the stereotypical, fragile, feminine, dress wearing type of females. But whatever floats your boat, these girls need love too.

• Strong and independent? Yeah, sexy. Tomboy... no.

• The one in the photo is not my type, but I love tomboyish girls.