Look at this makeup transformation. Why do some girls wear so much?

Look at this makeup transformation. Why do some girls wear so  much?

4938

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really about expectation and what we're used to. Frankly, guys saying she looks bad before, are utterly blind. That's how a normal healthy face looks. Look more closely. She has good features, she's skinny, youthful and healthy; and quite honestly, she's probably way out of the league of the guys who are saying she's a 3.

As soon as more people take all that gunk off their faces, expectations and standards of beauty would shift dramatically. Sort of like people can't appreciate fruit and normal foods because their taste-buds are addled by all the synthetic and chemical crap they consume on a day to day basis.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want to. There is far too much going on in this world, than to worry about what someone personally wants to look like. So what if she or anyone else wears make-up... doesn't effect me and my life or you and yours, so let them be. No one is going to change their minds about what they want to wear on their own body, nor should anybody be so concerned as to feel the need to "have to."