What lip size is the ideal for sexy red lips?

I have heard that red lipstick doesn't fit thin lips. I have also heard that red lipstick makes thick lips look vulgar.
Mine are NATURALLY very thick. I notice I get the most attention when I wear red lipstick. People look at my lips instead of looking in my eyes while talking to me lol. I want to know if they look at them because they like them or because they look awkward.
  • what lip size is the ideal for sexy red lips?very thick
  • what lip size is the ideal for sexy red lips?thick
  • what lip size is the ideal for sexy red lips?mid-size
    Vote C
  • what lip size is the ideal for sexy red lips?thin
    Vote D

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thick lips !! They are super hot !! Personally i think dark shades and red look very nice on thick and very thick lips !!