DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?

DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?If One Direction did this, everyone would try to kill them for being gay. Just because they're Asians, they can do it? Not fair.
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?The guy/ girl in the back freaks me out!! Ugly damn "smile."
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?No comment. Yikes! 🤢😬
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?Justin Bieber's younger sister
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?Lips be looking like cut wounds.
Obviously, someone draw in their eyebrows because their eyebrows all look the damn same. Why can't they act like themselves? Why all the damn makeup and lipstick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexuality in South Korea is a little bit different. Even if the guys are little more "sexual" towards one another, they're not necessarily gay. For the record, the pictures you are showing are of the band called "BTS." You may not like them, but for a non mainstream Western genre, they've generated millions of views on their music videos.

If you see people's reaction toward them, it's generally very positive.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, yes, I'm Asian myself. I know about BTS, their hip hop style music, and all that, I love their music to death but hate how they all look so fake. Like ugh, be yourself, goddamnit.

• Show All
    • Shit, I would wear makeup too if I can obtain their popularity.

• yeah put the makeup and come on and i will make you my best girlfriend i swear to do that if you do

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them, but that's because I like the look of androgynous guys and guys who actually take care of themselves. You don't really see that shit where I live. Everyone here is all about that hyper masculine, douche bag, I look like I haven't take a shower a day in my life sort of look with the exception of some of the rich preppy people you see running around. BTS is also one of my favorite K-pop groups so I am a bit biased. .3.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not talking about a seven-foot tall body builder with gigantic muscles and a wifebeater on. I'm just talking about a boy in a plain white t-shirt, smiling to the camera, and just being himself. What's the point of theme all having the same goddamn hairstyle and eyebrows? You can be clean without looking exactly the same as everyone. Thick eyebrows, thin eyebrows. Who cares? And I love BTS' music but hate them as human beings.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• east Asian social norms are totally different than ours. One norm is the social emphasis on the tie of "cuteness" to sexuality, whereas over here in north America sexuality more is tied to "hotness". not to say that there isn't overlap, but the Asian media and markets tend to trend cuteness as it applies to the majority in Japan/Korea and China (making cute things sell well).

1|0
    0|0
  • The makeup and lipstick IS them being themselves. I don't understand what the problem is here?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but in the pictures, they don't look themselves. Like, just look at their facial expressions. It's just so fake! Just give a genuine smile, goddamnit! And look at the dude in the back on the second pictures. Dang! I saw pics of them before fame and they didn't look like this!

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm part Asian and I don't look like that. However, I think the only females that like those guys are the K pop fans.

1|0
    1|0
  • When you don't know if someone is a boy or a girl, pass... don't risk it.

1|0
    1|0
  • they dont look like boys or man to begin with they look like they would cry on a drop of a pin... they need dirt on thier hands

0|0
    1|1
  • oh shit this gays is make me hot :D take it down. i feel want to make them my girlfriends :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Are these boys or girls with short hair?

0|0
    0|0
    • Guys, but if you can't tell, then they are ugly.

• nah they ugly

0|0
    1|1
  • I thought that was two girls

0|0
    1|0
  • They are hot sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Not me.. but there's some Asian guys i do :)
    just not those.. there fashion sense puts me of mainly lol

0|0
    1|0
  • BTS I know them, they make great music, they look more cute than anything honestly.
    They wear it cause it's the norms in South Korea, they have an androgyn standard of beauty. In every country actor / singer wear make up anyway (not that much) but thet still do it.
    I prefer a lighter one (Just eyebrow and foundation, like they do in the West)

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't find them attractive at all and don't understand how girls can either. Their music sucks too. My sister is obsessed with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • who tf are you? How dare you to judge people by their looks. They're amazing artist and they gave their best to come this far. You don't know their story like armys. It's funny to see how you make fun of them, that's REALLY pathetic! Go, have a life and stop hating these poor talented and AMAZING boys. Thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're hot, they have confidense and care about their appearance

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd be attracted to guys who wear more makeup than I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have way too much makeup, but they look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

0|0
    1|0
  • do I find BTS hot? hell yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    They look too feminine.

0|0
    1|0
  • More power to them for embracing androgyny 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • They're not trying to be androgynous. They simply think that for a guy to be cute, he has to put on excessive makeup, draw in his eyebrows like everyone else, put on shiny lip gloss, and grow his hair into bangs.

• Ahhh... no.

0|0
    1|0
  • not hot but cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh?

0|0
    1|0
    • How do you think they look? Good or no?

• Oh the pictures now loaded. lol I was only see the text.

They are not attractive to me.

Recommended myTakes