DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?

DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?If One Direction did this, everyone would try to kill them for being gay. Just because they're Asians, they can do it? Not fair.
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?The guy/ girl in the back freaks me out!! Ugly damn "smile."
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?No comment. Yikes! 🤢😬
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?Justin Bieber's younger sister
DO GIRLS ACTUALLY FIND THESE BOYS HOT?Lips be looking like cut wounds.
Obviously, someone draw in their eyebrows because their eyebrows all look the damn same. Why can't they act like themselves? Why all the damn makeup and lipstick?

1512

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexuality in South Korea is a little bit different. Even if the guys are little more "sexual" towards one another, they're not necessarily gay. For the record, the pictures you are showing are of the band called "BTS." You may not like them, but for a non mainstream Western genre, they've generated millions of views on their music videos.

If you see people's reaction toward them, it's generally very positive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, yes, I'm Asian myself. I know about BTS, their hip hop style music, and all that, I love their music to death but hate how they all look so fake. Like ugh, be yourself, goddamnit.

• Shit, I would wear makeup too if I can obtain their popularity.

• yeah put the makeup and come on and i will make you my best girlfriend i swear to do that if you do

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them, but that's because I like the look of androgynous guys and guys who actually take care of themselves. You don't really see that shit where I live. Everyone here is all about that hyper masculine, douche bag, I look like I haven't take a shower a day in my life sort of look with the exception of some of the rich preppy people you see running around. BTS is also one of my favorite K-pop groups so I am a bit biased. .3.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not talking about a seven-foot tall body builder with gigantic muscles and a wifebeater on. I'm just talking about a boy in a plain white t-shirt, smiling to the camera, and just being himself. What's the point of theme all having the same goddamn hairstyle and eyebrows? You can be clean without looking exactly the same as everyone. Thick eyebrows, thin eyebrows. Who cares? And I love BTS' music but hate them as human beings.