How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?

Western celebrities (men and women) wear makeup, but the guys don't actually openly display it like K-pop stars do. Here are some sickening, atrocious examples of how men have been wired to wear makeup and expose their "cute, feminine' side in such a homogenous, yet homophobic society like South Korea.

How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?Girls, do you honestly want to wake up with this being the first thing you see? I would be freaked out!! Just no!
How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?Actually looked like a nice young man before he changed into Snow White. I would date him in the first pic. Why he gotta do that to himself? How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?
How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?He just needed some work on that hair, but that's it! He didn't need to go that far!
How do you feel about guys with makeup/plastic surgery?He was a cute kid, but now he's just ugh...

And some girls actually like these boys! Wow! It's not a glo-up (puberty.) It's called makeup, aka Justin Bieber's younger Asian sister. If the one in the second pic walked up to me, I would think that it's a girl right away! And they're from BTS, GOT7, and EXO. I know it's Korea but ugly is ugly anywhere. If girls like these boys, why do those same fangirls hate Justin Bieber? They're his sisters, for God's sake! And I don't like any of them. Can I at least, just for once, see their goddamn eyebrows! Why cover them up with long bangs! Be yourself, don't need makeup to look handsome!

Although there are more masculine stars, most fangirls are swayed towards the cutesy boys like these.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go gay for some Korean guys. Confusing feelings right there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yuck! These bastards are disgusting! Sure, I can understand if you're a teen and all. But can you imagine what these sickos would look like in their 30s? Surely, they can't walk around with pink lip gloss, long rainbow colored bangs, and blue eyecontacts!

Most Helpful Girl

• Those guys are famous Korean pop stars? Why hate on em? Yes they are attractive humans maybe they had surgery I don't know, but I think u should just stop comparing them to western artists, cause Korean music translated to English always sing out being friends with one another and getting along or talking about serious issues like bullying. justing beiber and artists like him in western society sing about sex, love and heartbreak. I think Korea has gotten their music right. So how about u just shut up sweetheart ❤️👍

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Contrary to what you might think, I actually LOVE their music. I love BTS, EXO, and other Korean boy groups. And even the sad romantic ballads. It's just that I've noticed how they all look so similar to each other. If you examine their eyebrows, per se, you'll notice that they're the same. In Western society, there are celebrities with different skin tones, eyebrow types, lip types, and etc. I appreciate variety and diversity more than uniformity. That's my point.

You know, I would love it if while they were walking down the streets, they would just flip their fringes up. I believe some of them were good-looking beforehand; it's just I get mad when I see them with freakishly long hair, covering all of their features (eyes, eyebrows, forehead) up.

• Perhaps you should watch this video. It might give more insight as to the grim reality of K-pop that I was talking about. When I was obsessed with K-pop, I tried dismissing this video when it came up in my recommendations. Like a lot of K-pop fans, I didn't want my vision of K-pop and its perfection to be polluted by this "brutal honesty." After watching it, I still enjoyed K-pop, just not obsessed with it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8u2-jH5rY

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Gaayyyy, but really, how self-centered do you have to be to fall that low?

1|0
    0|1
    • How am I self-centered? I'm just explaining that these little kids and even the fangirls have undergone a lengthy reification process, thanks to the glitter, glamour, and rainbows that most K-pop idols' lives seem to be filled with. They can no longer tell that these companies ONLY want money. No matter the family bond between these people, money is the top priority, not true music and talent.

At least, in the U. S., artists have more opinion in the music that they produce and can be more adamant about what to wear, their public image, and who they want to date. If any of these boys were to date anyone, fans would go berzerk and the company may fire them. I feel so pitiful for them. :( But they don't even know it themselves.

• Show All
    • They ARE just decor for the crazy fangirls. New boy groups debut every single month literally. It's like a game to see who can be more popular. When a new song is released, they go onstage and tell fans to vote. Whoever has the most votes, wins a trophy. That's it. The quality of their music doesn't count. Only quantity does.

• They've made the choice themselves, you can see what it's like from miles away, so no pity here.

• I'm curious, why do you keep making topics/questions in the same vein?

1|0
    0|0
  • The makeup is ridiculous, men shouldn't wear makeup.
    The plastic surgery depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. They are pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks so fucking gay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Okay, so I don't believe any MALE or FEMALE should be FORCED to change their appearances for anyone or anything, but if girls can willingly wear makeup and have plastic surgeries, then I believe guys should be able to as well without being put down for it

1|0
    0|0
    • But sometimes, the company FORCES them to get plastic surgery or put on makeup. It's the industry's goal to display these guys with "the friendly, cutesy boy next door" image. That's the main reason why I loathe K-pop so much.

• Show All
    • And that's where K-pop sucks. Most fangirls are just oh so infatuated with this innocent aura that these boys exude. They fail to notice the grim reality of the industry since it's glitter, glamor, and rainbows 24/7 to them.

• Ugh!

• i think people should be free to do what they want with their body, people may disagree but if they feel good about, who are we to judge

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't see the problem with guys wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • wait what does Justin Bieber have to do with this😑😐

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of the fangirls who are obsessed with Korean boy groups are the same ones who diss Justin Bieber for being gay and looking girly. So hypocritical.

• Justin Bieber is not gay or does he look girly also I agree with you it is hypocritical because this Kpop people be looking like I don't know girly and wearing makeup like no guys supposed to wear makeup also are they really being forced to do all this.

• Gay and gross i agree lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes