Why do women pluck out their eyebrows only to draw them back on with a pencil?

it always puzzled me but everyone's doing it so i started doing it too but why?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Young girls usually have smaller and thinner eyebrows. So mature girls who want to look youthful and cheat their age , pluck them out and make them look thinner and sharper according to the style that fits them. They use pencil to make it look darker and bolder so that people should notice the contrast of colors. When face is light and eyebrows are dark. the contrast is more attractive to others to look at. Anyway till fashion supports what they do , they will not mind doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because they like the look. Also, many women have bushier eyebrows, and have to tweeze them into a clean shape, but due to eyebrow hair sometimes being lighter, it's barely visable, so they use a eyebrow pencil to shade it in. Other women shave their eyebrows and draw them because they just like how it looks. Drawn on eyebrows have been a thing for thousands of years, it's really not new.