I want to surprise my boyfriend with this catsuit, what clothes would hide it but not make him suspicious?

I'm going to meet him at a restaurant, and then take him back to his place for a surprise. It takes a loooong time to get on so I want to have it on and ready to go. Is there anything I can wear that still looks good but can hide this so he isn't suspicious?
I want to surprise my boyfriend with this catsuit, what clothes would hide it but not make him suspicious?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Something comfortable like sweats, maybe jeans if you feel comfortable in both. A sweater would be great too. doesn't that make noise when u walk, like squeaking

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • sweats and sweater = me dying of heat lol

• Show All
    • do u actually sweat in that, maybe u can put it on once u take him back home. Lucky guy tho

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what's in your closet. We don't. That's going to be hard to cover.

Have you worn this catsuit for more than an hour at a time before? Many people get faint and kind of goofy after a while in attire that impedes the natural respiration of the skin, and prevents the wicking off of body heat and moisture.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was a warm night last night and after reading some of the comments here I chickened out. I've never worn it for more than 10 minutes actually, and it already felt pretty hot. Have you worn one before for any length of time? I wonder if it's possible, I still want to try, I'm not a sweaty person, but I just chickened out :(

• Show All
    • Oh wow, that's serious! Were they drinking at the time? I hear that makes it worse...

• Yes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Wow, forget the restaurant, the only thing he's going to want to eat is you. I don't think you need the element of surprise, You fill that out more than remarkably well and he's going to get so turned on when he sees it that you'll want to be someplace very close to a comfortable place for hot sex. You look great

0|0
    0|0
  • It's summer wouldn't you get sweaty and disgusting?

If you put it on at home and have some fun it's fine. If you plan to wear that along with clothes on top to a restaurant I don't think it's gonna turn out too well.

Personally I don't know what nice thing you could wear that would cover all that up. Just pray the restaurant you're going to has ac.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knee high boots and a woolen drape cardigan that hangs below your butt. He might see the thigh part of your catsuit and think they're leggings. My wife pulled this on me one night and I was blown away! Didn't suspect but I was concentrating on dinner lol

0|0
    0|0
  • How the hell did you get that on? Was the struggle real?

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings?

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings and hoodie

0|0
    0|0
  • oh wow, lucky man...

0|2
    0|0
  • overcoat and high boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just some casual cloths with ling sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • lucky boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckiest guy ever!!! I think if my partner was into latex (which I am a huge fan of on a woman!!) then I wouldn’t be able to leave her alone. It would make me want her even more!

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckiest guy ever!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Jeans and a long sleeved shirt
    You're still gonna squeak every time you take a step tho

1|0
    0|0
    • oh my gosh I didn't think of that! If I wear jeans and some kind of top over top I think it should muffle it right? I haven't tried but I think the squeeks come from rubbing? Eeee!!! What kind of top do you think will muffle it the best?

• Yeah and you might get really sweaty since that doesn't look too breathable. I would go with a long sleeved form fitting top that's made of some light material, pair it up with some nice (stretchy) jeans and fancy shoes, add nice jewelry like a necklace, and you should be presentable enough to go to a restaurant

• A baggy sweater and flared pants. That will make him more surprised.

Be careful of the heat tho it's summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • awww you are the best girlfriend

try jeans if it doesn't work out try leggings and wear a polо

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a long tunic and knee high boots.. I don't know it's harder in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • A burka

1|0
    1|0
  • A long sleeved shirt and boyfriend jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • A robe & some loose pajama pants

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes