I want to surprise my boyfriend with this catsuit, what clothes would hide it but not make him suspicious?

I'm going to meet him at a restaurant, and then take him back to his place for a surprise. It takes a loooong time to get on so I want to have it on and ready to go. Is there anything I can wear that still looks good but can hide this so he isn't suspicious?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Something comfortable like sweats, maybe jeans if you feel comfortable in both. A sweater would be great too. doesn't that make noise when u walk, like squeaking

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • sweats and sweater = me dying of heat lol

• do u actually sweat in that, maybe u can put it on once u take him back home. Lucky guy tho

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what's in your closet. We don't. That's going to be hard to cover.

Have you worn this catsuit for more than an hour at a time before? Many people get faint and kind of goofy after a while in attire that impedes the natural respiration of the skin, and prevents the wicking off of body heat and moisture.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was a warm night last night and after reading some of the comments here I chickened out. I've never worn it for more than 10 minutes actually, and it already felt pretty hot. Have you worn one before for any length of time? I wonder if it's possible, I still want to try, I'm not a sweaty person, but I just chickened out :(

• Oh wow, that's serious! Were they drinking at the time? I hear that makes it worse...

• Yes.