What do you think about dreads on girls?

It's me on the right, the girl on the left is my mani/pedi. I think her hair is very interesting, never seen many girls with dreadlocks. What do you think about it?

1538

Most Helpful Guy

• no it looks horrible tbh I'm sorry

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen girls with dreadlocks - it depends on the girl. Some look amazing, some don't...

But the problem for me there is - it just seems a bit dirty... but if there's an intricate way the clean them - and often, then there's nothing wrong with them.

They usually look thick and rigid which makes me thing they're heavy and rough on the scalp...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d9255e445d.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE