Are androgynous people attractive?

Are androgynous people attractive?

Are androgynous people attractive?Androgynous:
Basically, a human that looks feminine and masculine at the same time. It's sometimes hard to distinguish the actual sex of an androgynous person.

Are androgynous people attractive?
Are androgynous people attractive?The top two images are females that appear to have more masculine features and the two pictures directly above are males that have more feminine features.

I'm just curious if you find any of these people attractive. I'm not saying to go gay for anyone.. That's not what I'm saying. There's a difference between "that's attractive" and "I'd bang that."
I recognize the beauty that my fellow females have all the time.. Doesn't mean that I'd like to have sex with them lol. So please don't make this a question about "well I'm straight soo" because that'll just be a form of spam as you obviously didn't read my question and/or are simply being obnoxious.
Please take this question seriously fam.
  • Yes, they're attractive.
  • They're somewhat attractive.
  • Neutral.
    Vote C
  • They're not that attractive.
    Vote D
  • I don't find them attractive at all.
    Vote E
  • Other Opinion/Comment
    Vote F

4235

Most Helpful Guy

• The first female has an incredibly beautiful and very feminine face. It's just her shirt and haircut that make her look masculine. Some might say she has manly shoulders, but I think it's more the shirt and the way the prominent seams square them off. I may have a bias because I think strong shoulders on women are attractive in any case. Think Halle Berry or Lauren Graham, for example.

wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net/.../H2.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6ebdc36ed8.jpg

The second female isn't attractive to me. She looks like a pubescent boy and I just am not attracted.

The guys are good looking guys. Maybe I say that because they look feminine? Not sure. Take away the makeup, goofy eyebrows, and long hair, the second guy still has a feminine face. His chest, shoulders, and arms look male, though.

With the first guy, I don't think his face is feminine, it's just his hair. It surprises me to say that, since I used to have longer hair for years myself. (Barely long enough for a pony tail.) When I cut it like 5 years ago, the comments from all the women who know me were very surprising. Some told me I finally looked like a guy; others really mourned it and said guys with longer hair were their favorites.

Voted B, they're somewhat attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nicely said! I love when people take the time to thoroughly answer a question tbh. But yeah those were just example pictures just to jog people's mind and show an example of what you'd typically find I suppose. Of course every androgynous person looks much different from the other though.

• Yeah! Of course!

Yeah there's definitely some who pull off the look nicely and some who don't. Like any other fashion sense though!

Yeah it's actually pretty interesting since he has a very masculine face but the overall effect is somewhat feminine overall.

• Thank you for MHO! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be fun to date a guy with long hair. If you're bad at fashion and he is, get tips! You can braid each others' hair and cuddle! Sounds like a great boyfriend to me!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Omg! I never thought about it that way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but that's so true!