What are your first assumptions about a girl who wears no makeup or very little?

Do guys really like when a girl is all natural or only if the girl is flawless?

65248

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol don't take the replies too serious. Men don't know what no makeup looks like. I've seen pictures shared by men saying things like ''Kylie (Kendall, Beyonce, Rihanna, Scarlett jo, any pretty female celebrity) with no makeup <3 she looks gorgeous!!!'' while the woman was c nearly wearing foundation, blush, mascara, and some discrete pink lipstick.

They think makeup is just the cakey thing with a lot of sparkly eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, full fake eyebrows, dark lipstick, highlighter and all that stuff, but what I mentioned before is still makeup.

So I say do whatever you want but if you want to go for what is attractive for men just do the natural look, that is what I do and im always told I look amazing, but for special occasions I do all the package hah