Guys, do you personally think there is any way a man can wear head to toe leather, and look good/cool?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a man in a nice leather jacket. I think it's a sexy cool look on most guys, but guys in the leather pants, or head to toe leather are just... eesh... it's just not a good look (in my opinion of course). I always think they are trying TOO hard, or are trying to relive their 80's hairband days. Sure a model can strike a pose for a picture, but on the streets, in the office, at the park, on a date... I don't think it's one of those styles that works in reality. What do you think when you see a guy in all leather or wearing leather pants (who isn't in an actual band), are you like, he's cool, or are you like, he's sooooo not.

Guys, do you personally think there is any way a man can wear head to toe leather, and look good/cool?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for leather jacket , it will enhance the look but leather pants no , you will feel discomfort

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Well depends on the leather. if it is shiny black then dont count on me. But if it is more like brown harsh leather then yeah probably. And at the end it always all resume to the confidence you show. I remember using a sarong on the beach. At first my friends make some jokes, then a vouple of guys asked me where to buy one, and when some girls aproachedthen i saw aƱmost all my friends running to buy some. It all depends on you confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I 100% agree with you. Leather pants look outdated, leather jackets are ok, especially for men aged 30-40

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it looks good at all. I can understand a leather jacket only, but everything else all together is just too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think slash and rob Alford pull it off great but then again they are from the 80's,

And god i wish i was too

0|0
    0|0
    • You beat me to it. I was going to open this thread and say Rob Halford! hahah

• My professional opinion they should make leather pants illegal. No one look good in them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, yeah, it just depends on the design for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No straight man can pull the leather pants off with a leather jacket i'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jacket? Hell yeah. Leather pants? Only in cosplay.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks awsome do you know where to buy them online?

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a jacket, but thinking about buying a pair of leather pants soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly as a men, i woudnt wear that stuff. And I dont think thats cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Mad Max pulled it off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't he have blue jeans

• Show All
    • so you have no proof, k. Got it. Leather is not bullet proof, knife proof, or accident proof. If YOU don't believe me, put on some leather pants and a leather jacket and have someone try and stab you/shoot you and see how it holds up. (Disclaimer: don't do this unless you have an actual death wish).

• I've worn leather and it actually has saved me from some pretty nasty cuts on a bike although the leather I've worn would be way too thick to be used as pants.

• I wear leather often

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Zakiz. com

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes