Guys, do you personally think there is any way a man can wear head to toe leather, and look good/cool?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a man in a nice leather jacket. I think it's a sexy cool look on most guys, but guys in the leather pants, or head to toe leather are just... eesh... it's just not a good look (in my opinion of course). I always think they are trying TOO hard, or are trying to relive their 80's hairband days. Sure a model can strike a pose for a picture, but on the streets, in the office, at the park, on a date... I don't think it's one of those styles that works in reality. What do you think when you see a guy in all leather or wearing leather pants (who isn't in an actual band), are you like, he's cool, or are you like, he's sooooo not.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for leather jacket , it will enhance the look but leather pants no , you will feel discomfort