Do you think that tattoos are art or tacky?

For example tattoos that are not common and actually mean something.
So many responses! Personally I have 10 tattoos but they are mostly small and people doesn’t even notice that I have them because are hidden. I wouldn’t change them, I was just curious about what other people think.

5684

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like it's more art with a story

Most Helpful Girl

• they're definitely art! no matter how excessive they are, they're all beautiful and tattoo artists work super hard on them. the only flaw i see in them being considered art is when the design is a personal request from the customer and not a creation of the artist, but even so i think it is art in those cases because of the work and precision that the artists need to take for any tattoos.