Does this outfit look cute and warm for an ice skating date?

I'm thinking of this look, and no I can't really skate, but I think it will make for a cute date! I don't need gloves or scarf or anything right?

Does this outfit look cute and warm for an ice skating date?

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I like everything but the pants, I can't tell how long they are. When it comes to ice skating you want to make sure they won't go past near the runner (the metal part) the pants need to be somewhat loose so that you can move your leg well.

0|0
    0|0
    • pants are pretty loose, they are meant for skiing so they are a bit padded... length is normal?

• They should be fine then.

• Are you skating indoors or outdoors? That parka is way too heavy for an indoor skating rink. If you really want to look cute, dress like the female skaters -- a skirt and warm leggings. Ice skating is a lot of work. Don't overdress.

0|0
    0|0
    • leggings? Won't I get like a huge bruise if I fall... I picked these snow pants since they are super padded lol

• You won't fall on your legs. You'll fall on your butt.

• Or your hands. So gloves are critical. If you fall on unprotected hands you it could be painful. Same with skiing -- if it's warm you can ski in shorts and a T-shirt but you still need gloves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that is so cute! You are bundled up and ready to go 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!! Actually the date is Friday and I was just trying on the outfit... lol... but I don't need gloves or a scarf right? I'm already worried about getting too hot on the way to the arena as it is! lol

• Maybe some gloves but once you get moving on the ice, you should be dressed just right. It depends though, take the scarf too just in case.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Umm... If you can't skate, you really need a waaaay more padded outfit.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol, those are snow pants, I don't know how much more padded I can get!

• If you can't skate bring gloves and wear fluffy pants for when you fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it looks perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute - Enjoy the date

1|0
    0|0
  • That, plus a motorcycle helmet should be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, you need gloves. very cute!

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah others said I need gloves, was hoping to avoid it and not have to carry them with me to the arena, then to the coffee shop, but I guess I should

• only because you said you can't skate. if you don't put your hands on the ice you'll be good without them.

• Yeas

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have gone with black and white for pants and blouse orsomekind of colour difference all white not really on my taste.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes this is cute. No so fond of the jeans but 8/10 ☺️❤️👶🏻 Have fun and update.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes