Ideal hair length?

Personally, I think anything longer than tailbone length is too much and not even pretty anymore.

Anyway, I'm asking because even though guys seem to prefer longer hair, my hair is at tailbone length and I thought of cutting it to shoulder length. Should I do it? I can't decide xD
Ideal hair length?

416

Most Helpful Guys

• I you care about attracting guys I suggest you not to cut your hair to shoulders length, but I don't mind you should keep it long until you find a boyfriend, just keeping it long for ever, but if you are really interested on having your hair shoulders length, just cut it.

For me there aren't an ideal hair length for girls, the longer, the better despite it's longer than tailbone length.

• I'm an oddball that likes around shoulder-length on most girls I see, which some guys might find a tad on the shorter side.

But I am not sure if it is related to looks. I am biased against really long hair since I dated a girl with super long hair and when she went to bed, it'd sprawl all over my side of the bed. Meanwhile I often worked late nights so I'd try to sneak into bed without disturbing her at 4AM, only to give her a rude awakening when putting my weight on her hair (which was sprawled on my side of the bed). And in her cases, washing and drying her hair took ages.

So I came to favor something a bit shorter for pure practicality reasons. I also think it varies based on the girl. I think some girls can even sport like a pixie cut very well. But for most women, I tend to favor around shoulder length.

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is about hip length.. so I might be biased but I think hip length is ideal 👌

Go and cut it if you want something new. Could do a few inches every few weeks instead of one big chop so it isn’t as much of a shock, and if you decide you like it long, it still is.