What do people consider a thigh gap? What do you actually prefer?

A thigh gap can be that triangle that a woman has under her vagina due to having wide hips or a space between her thighs that goes down to her knees due to having very skinny legs. So which one do actually people like?
  • What do people consider a thigh gap? What do you actually prefer?A.
  • What do people consider a thigh gap? What do you actually prefer?B.
Edit: I did this because it seems to me that many girls are insecure about it, yet most of the time it's unclear what someone means when they say they like thigh gaps. I personally don't care much about it, but this may help someone feel better about themselves. I should have added the option " I don't care about it", so feel free to say it in the comments.

4072

Most Helpful Guys

• https://i.gifer.com/mKi.gif
    media.giphy.com/media/sv9Om9IvyqhQQ/giphy.gif
    media.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/source.gif
    For the love of God, enough of this! It's time to stop!
    Nobody cares about this in actuality, it's arbitrary nonsense.
    Don't make it a thing.

• Plenty of teenagers do and plenty of them have body image issues. Seeing that the majority doesn't care or like one may help them feel beter about themselves... When I was younger the others seem to obses about being skinny, so I can tell you plenty of people care.

• Just because you didn't it doesn't mean others don't. Really, some people starve themselves to get one. I don't like thigh gaps, so I was curious if people like it or care about it. It annoys me when people are against asking questions. Smart people ask questions, that's how you learn things, by asking questions.

• I'm all for asking questions. I'm just saying that thigh gaps aren't important and people shouldn't make a fuss over them. People also shouldn't let others demean them.

Young people shouldn't have to worry about silly things like this. It's detrimental to self worth. People need to toughen up, like me, I'm impossible to offend.

• I don't care about it.

I think me and the OP could agree on this...

The thigh gap thing is a trend and is WAY overly-emphasized. Women seem to put MUCH more of an emphasis on this than the vast majority of guys, I assure you.

Personally, a woman does not need a "thigh gap" to be attractive. At all. There is also so much emphasis put on what a woman looks like in our culture that I think women get wrapped up in these things and some of them begin to forget that it's the person INSIDE that is the biggest attraction of them all.

Certain cultural trends and stereotypes have a way of distorting what it seen as "attractive" and what "isn't". One "look" is never the majority. Ever. There is an INCREDIBLY wide array of what is seen as attractive. From tall and short, skinny and overweight, and every iteration in between. There is a guy (and a girl) that suits every attraction and a "thigh gap" is only just one tiny fragment of that.

To any woman reading this who may be self-conscious about her body, especially in regards to a thigh gap: learn to love your body, because there will always be a guy who will. Not only do you deserve to be loved by someone, but you deserve to be loved by YOURSELF too. We are not just a culmination of perceived "flaws". We are PEOPLE first and ultimately, true love is love for the person inside, not the body that contains it. Never allow some cultural "ideal" to form your self-esteem or self-worth as a woman. If you are able to be yourself, you'll attract someone who will love and fully appreciate you for YOU. Not only will you feel loved, but you will feel better about yourself because you are being true to yourself as a person. Never chase someone else's ideal. Be you and you'll be better off for it in the end. Always.

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys generally don't care about this in real life. They may seem head-over-heels for thigh gaps on the internet, but that's how fat it goes. In real life I have met only one person who said that thigh gaps are hot, but he was 14 and sexually frustrated. I don't think that he represents the majority of men. 🤷‍♀️

I find both looks attractive, as long as you can tell that they are healthy.

• Where are they head over heels about this? I've never seen this

• I've seen a good number of users prefering thigh gaps even on this website, but you can find these types of people on forums like reddit or return of kings and bodybuilding.

• I haven't seen guys that are unto bodybuilding liking a B tyoe of girl. Most would like A or any girl that is toned and has nice curves

• hey and lol and fair enough hunny you are twenty two and if avoided current trends of being over weight thigh gaps have never been in your life... from personal experience only a time of experiencing where thighs have connected was hideous to me and kicked my arse into say, no way this has to change, I've seen tv ads for gels where thigh rubbing is an issue like a lube for fatness... ok im not condoning skinny model type gaps but if your inner thighs rub honest its a sign to change,,, my life advice to anyone of younger years the moment you hit my thighs touch, my clothes are getting a bit tight, do something to reverse that, if you dont that is the slope to get worse, the longer you leave it the worse it will be, so re question thigh gaps are a great moment of clarity in my opinion xx

• Well, the woman A and the woman in the left have thighs that touch and look better and healthier. The size of your thighs has nothing to do with how fat you are. I'd have to be severly underweight to look like woman B and it's not even pretty.