Is it rare to find a shy beautiful girl?

What type of guys like such girls?Is it rare to find a shy beautiful girl?

2476

Most Helpful Guys

• *raises hand I like shy girls! 🙂

Shy and introverted people in general are highly misjudged and misunderstood. But they have a strength and character that isn't always readily seen. Their wonders aren't always easy to see right away, but getting to know them is highly worthwhile and can be deeply meaningful as well. Once they open up and share their true character, they can surprise many people. They tend to be kind, loving, caring, considerate, playful, deeply passionate and loyal, and make for great life partners.

Some of the best people I have ever known are introverted and otherwise shy people and I would never pass up a shy girl as a potential soulmate. Ever. Shy girls are just as worthy of love as any other kind of woman. Get to know her and earn her love, and the kind of love she can give you in return can be quite deep and meaningful. Shy girls are awesome.

• Of course not! A shy girl can be equally or more beautiful than an outgoing girl. I suppose guys who are also shy, or guys who like girls who aren't dominant (but not necessarily submissive), tend to prefer shy girls. Tbh though, I don't think shyness is a huge factor which determines a girl's attractiveness. If I'm attracted to a girl's physical features and personality, I'm not going to care whether she's shy or outgoing. However, I tend to be more protective and take charge when I'm hanging out with a shy girl :)

Most Helpful Girls

• I think the consensus is that I'm far from beautiful, but I'm very shy.
    What you seem to suggest is that beautiful girls tend to be noticed, liked and accepted more. Thus there would be less tendency for them to be shy.
    That leads to evidence (and confirmed on GaG) that I'm quite an ugly bitch since I'm not noticed, liked or accepted. I now fear rejection and am very shy.
    Beautiful girls don't experience this. It doesn't make her immune from shyness, but it sure reduces the likelihood.

• Shy girls are beautiful because they keep their beauty to themselves. They don’t have that need to seek attention or flaunt their looks. I don’t think it is rare for anyone to find a girl who is shy to be beautiful. The rarity is in finding a guy who is able to see through that shyness.