Second option: manly rough-looking face with a stubble or a light beard, short hair on head or shaved, could be tall and short but has a toned body or could be lightly muscular, some hair on the chest, legs and arms. Hates pointless hang outs and either has a serious face or a manly laugh.
Warning: in some stupid areas in the world you'd find a bearded rough-looking guy that speaks and behaves in a girly-mannered way, I know, yuck!
Now girls, lets settle this debate, I've put almost all options available.
- I am a cute/young girl and I'd take the first guy
- I am rather a sexy/mature/feminine one, I'd take the first guy
- I am a cute/young girl and I'd take the second guy
- I am rather a sexy/mature/feminine one, I'd take the second guy
- I am so gay and I don't even like boys
Most Helpful Girl
I think I like the sound of guy #1 the best. Although how long is 'long hair' in your opinion? I think guys tend to look stupid when there hair is crazy-long. The second guy seems like a bit of a jerk.. Especially with the no-pointless-hangouts rule, I love pointless hangouts!
I'll take number one, and a pair of hair scissors.3