If it is so unhealthy to be smooth down there, why do so many shave or wax? ... what health hazards are caused by it?

laurieluvsit
I have never waxed (ouch! .. lol), but I have been shaving forever and have never had any health problems.

So what problems have you had, since I have seen so many posts about the health hazards of shaving or waxing and it should be left natural down there?

Also, for those that "do" shave or wax... do you shave, or wax, right before you know you are going on a date, or do you do it every day regardless?
A. I shave, or wax, prior to going on dates
B. I shave, or wax, every day, or every few days
C. Yes, there are valid health reasons to remain natural
Vote C
D. No, there is no health reason not to shave or wax
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Au Naturel" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
36
38