Is beauty really subjective when you truly think about it?

Like if 90% of people find a person attractive but the other 10% does not for whatever reason, it would be safe to say that the truth is that they are good looking rather than believe they aren’t because more people believe that they are than it is people who don’t believe they are. For example, they’re people who don’t find Beyoncé attractive but majority do.

Is beauty really subjective when you truly think about it?
Post Opinion