Ladies, are you comfortable letting your guy see you without makeup on?

I wear makeup everyday. I wear a lot but of different products but it doesn't look like a lot because I stick to a more natural look. I wash my face morning and night, so obviously I remove all of my makeup at night.

But lately, I've been sleeping over at my boyfriends a lot and I will just wipe off my eye makeup and leave my face makeup and brows done and just slip my glasses on. I don't like doing it though because it's bad for my skin. But I don't want my boyfriend seeing me with ZERO makeup on.

My sister thinks it's too soon for me to be wearing essentially 'no makeup', even though my face and brows are still done, (because my eye makeup defines my look) around my boyfriend so soon.

I was just wondering how other girls handled wearing makeup or not wearing makeup around their boyfriends?
  • Yes, I don't care if he sees me au naturale
  • No, I'm uncomfortable with him seeing me plain
  • Not applicable/I don't wear makeup
    Vote C
  • I just want to see results
    Vote D

4510

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of surprised by the female comments and honestly I think most of them aren't being completely honest or the ones who voted B. didn't answer..

I think the majority of women have this problem, I know I do. It's not that I'm insecure about the way I look or fear letting him see me with no make-up will send him running, I wear it because I like too.

I wash my face every morning/night but If I stay over at a boyfriends/he stays here I'll take most of my make-up off but like you keep a little on.