Fuck buddy stopped replying... hmm?

I met this older guy (he's 8 years older) three years ago and we would occasionally hookup. We lost touch for a year and recently started texting again in June. He said he really wanted to see me, the feeling was mutual. In the past our sex has always been passionate/wild. We have a really amazing sexual connection. Since June we have been texting/sexting almost every other day and he would call me twice a week (phone sex) and small talk. In July a girl posted something on Insta saying he was "her man". I causally asked him if he was dating, I told him I wouldn't care I'm just curious. He said no but that he used to have a fuck buddy. That answered my question so I never brought up the post. He was constantly saying how excited he was and couldn't wait to see me. We have so much sexual tension built up between us. But for two months now he keeps saying he's busy, or something came up. Mind you, we live 10 mins away from each other. We've always been straight up with each other, no bs, just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. Our fuck buddy relationship has always been really good! But recently he just stopped replying to me, it's been about 11 days since I've heard from him. He hasn't opened my snaps in 6+ days but post on his story. I sent him one message on fb, he didn't reply but is always online. And I texted him asking him if I said something wrong/if he didn't want to hook up anymore just be honest but I got no reply. I figured he'd block me on snap/fb because those are other ways I can contact him but he hasn't. Any idea why he might've changed his mind literally over night? I'm so lost as to why he ghosted after all was said lol.
Fuck buddy stopped replying... hmm?
Post Opinion