Nuts about nuts

Hello

مرحبا

So, today's take is over due , my apologies to @AlexEfron who asked for a take about mixed nuts, her it goes.

suggested reading track (WATCH IT ,VERY FUNNY )

Lets go nuts people.

Nuts : (WATCH THE VIDEO)

Nuts , a fruit composed of an inedible hard shell and a seed, which is generally edible.

This is driving me nuts
This is driving me nuts

Benefits :

There are many benefits , and for each kind of nuts a different one so I will try to give the most important things here :

- Protein :

A great source for protein , most nuts have a good amount of it.

- Fat:

Most of the fat in nuts is monounsaturated fat, they are good for health and for giving you energy, they can help with weight loss, reduce the risk of heart disease and decrease inflammation.

FATTTTTT
FATTTTTT

- Fibers:

All nuts contain fiber, which helps lower your cholesterol. Fiber makes you feel full, so you eat less. Fiber is also thought to play a role in preventing type 2 diabetes.

- Vitamin E:

Vitamin E may help stop the development of plaques in your arteries, which can narrow them.

- Omega-3s:

Are a healthy form of fatty acids that seem to help your heart by, among other things.

These are most of the benefits in general, there are others for specific kinds of nuts too.

Sources used:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/nuts/art-20046635

Eating nuts:

Most people eats salted and roasted nuts, it is not good thought the salt would have a bad effect( if we take too much), and I prefer them raw because most likely when they are roasted they would use somethings like oil ...etc

*Recommended intake is 28-30 grams, but personally I just eat a handful at least.

My secret recipe:

Not my pic .... I don't have any nuts left today xd

I eat nuts everyday , I used to purchase a mix from the store, but it is like expensive (because they put one or two macadamia nuts lol ) I stopped that, and focused on four things (Cashews,whole pecan nuts, raisin and dried raspberry )With yogurt, my god it tastes good , sweet sour it just a great mix I enjoy daily.

There you have it folks , why you should go nuts , I hope you get to eat them everyday , it is a delight.

Peace be upon you all <3

811
AbdKilani is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 11

• i love eating the freshly honey roasted nuts they sell from the carts! they're so good! there's one of those nut cart that sells them $7 for 5 bags right outside the subway station a few blocks away from where i live, sometimes i buy a lot of them before i go home to share with my family.

• I like to eat deez nuts! Wait, that's not how it usually works... 😳

jk, I prefer hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts

• Nutty mytake, lol, I actually eat a lot of Turkish pistachios and cashews if I’m not eating those , I also like pecans and honey roasted peanuts.
    Fun fact, cashews are the only nuts you can’t buy in the shell because it’s poisonous

• Nut's make you go nuts hence the name. Don't believe me? Look at all the suicidal squirrels that run out in front of cars.

• 7d

Great Take, as a vegetarian, I eat lots of nuts because they are healthy source of protein, my favorite nuts are almonds, peanuts and coconuts.

• Oddly enough this MyTake made me think of something else dirty. Lol

• Yeah I love sitting down in the evening watching TV with a bowl of mixed nuts to nibble on

• What was that video... there goes 3 minutes of my life.

• Nuts

• i like cashew nuts the most , nice take.

• macadamias are my favourite