My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

Sup

these are my 5 favorite dishes that if you cook correctly, will make you a happy camper.

1. Chicken

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

There’s a million different ways to make a dish with chicken. So yeah buddy. Cook this stuff and eat it cause it good 🤤🤤🤤

2. Eggs

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

i love all kinds of eggs. But mostly omelettes. I usually make mine in the French style. Sometimes I like it brown on the outside. Other times I like no brown whatsoever. Depends what I’m hungry for.

3. Salmon

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

Cause who doesn’t like fish? And I’m not talking about things that smell like fish cause nobody likes that if you know what I mean...

4. Pizza

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

If you don’t eat pizza for whatever reason you were probably beaten as a child. I’m kidding. Only people who like pineapple on their pizza were beaten as a child.

5. Steaks 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

Do I even need to say anymore?

these are my top 5 dishes. I nominate any of you to share your fav 5 and tag me in it so I can see what kind of food YOU like.

1610
SwoleCook is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• @SwoleCook

Mixed veggies and squash like zucchini, orange bell pepper, tomato, and onion. I like freshly sauteed veggies and will eat that as a main course

Black plate is pork topped with chives and sauteed veggies (onion, potatoes, and orange bell pepper) and mashed butternut squash (my absolute favorite thing because it's so creamy). I bought the croissants

Ramen with a sauteed onion and scrambled egg is my absolute favorite cheap dish to make because it fills you up and you can make is sweet or savory (I like to add ginger with teriyaki sauce)

Chicken with yellow squash sautee. I use chicken thighs because they have more iron, don't dry out, and are more flavorful overall

And fish is an all-time favorite dish of mine. (I love making Tilapia casserole, but don't have a picture). This is salmon with cabbage slaw/hash (cabbage, orange bell pepper, cranberry almonds, and a little vinegar) and I bought the rolls, but they weren't very good, so I fried them with the oil I cooked the fish in

• Very nice pics. And I agree. I sauté mushrooms, get a beer, pop, or water and just eat that as a meal

• Thank you

I should've snapped a pic of my deviled eggs. I make them for every holiday and people go crazy for them!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• I like the salmon pic, almost looks too pretty to eat! :D

• Say no more. Now I have to break my promise to eat light before Thanksgiving.
    Nice My take.

• Wow that pizza actually looks great for being homemade, you seem like a good cook haha

• 7d

I like pizza
    burgers
    grilled fish
    chocolate brownie
    checked wings with bbq sause
    oatmeal with yogurt and fruits
    etc etc etc

• That salmon looks heavenly omfg

• Hey baby how's it going. You look great on that picture. Keep it up

• Meh, caviar is better.

• Great list also protein-rich 👍

• Should I add caviar?

• Caviar is a pretty rich food but the taste is acquired so if you like the taste then you can put it on your list but you can't really make caviar with a lot of things.

• Nice

• god that steak is literally calling out to me <3

• Nice mytake

• Good take

• All great!

• The steak looks like chopped up deep fried chode.

• I agree with this list, all the way. Delicious food!!

• What do you think about angelicempress and saying it isn’t good? She’s my crush :(

What Guys Said 10

• Those all look great, especially that steak!

I'll add one... sushi.

My Top 5 Favorite Dishes

• The puke-emoji has to come back so i could react to this.

• @Clarke498 They don't eat dogs.

• Well some country over there does.

• Nice Take. Nice food. Check this out:

The Best Part Of Thanksgiving: Stuffing! 👍 ↗

• Good Pizza
    Spaghetti
    Rice with peas, corn, carrots and sausage
    Fried chicken
    Steak, but well done hate to see blood LOL

• These aren’t dishes more like ingredients but the food presented look good.

• paper plates.

if you are still single and cook how are you still single?

• Salmon fish is the best and delicious.

• beautiful

• I like chinese fried rice

• Chicken for me chef