myReview 13 d

Why pineapple on pizza is a crime!

Anonymous
Home sweet pineapple....or is it?
Home sweet pineapple....or is it?

Ah yes, the pineapple. A fruit. A fruit that is juicier and heavier than its smaller cousin, the apple. A fruit that is a habitat for a little, yellow, sponge whos profession is manufacturing a delicious, popular, and exquisite sandwhich in the depths of the ocean beneath an island otherwise known as, Bikini Bottom. A fruit that is nothing more, than a fruit. However, there seems to be a disturbance in the force...."why" many of you are wondering. "Why do you feel this sensation"? Well my children, there is a very good explanation as to why I am feeling this way as of now. What if I were to tell you that there are creatures who slumber and reside near you, who consume a triangular cheesy matter known as pizza? I am in no way criticizing pizza as I for one, am one of the consumers of this delicious meal. But what if these "things" devour their pizza with "the fruit"? The same fruit I mentioned known as "pineapple". I know what all of you are thinking. "Is there a problem with that"? Yes. As the great omnipotent beings of the universe hoped something as criminally insane as "pineapple on pizza" would never happen.

The yellow pentagram
The yellow pentagram

This fruit is capable of eradicating any flavor from any food, from any culture, in a matter of seconds. Pizza, is no exception. These "creatures" that feast on this satanic dish, smile, and laugh like a dog seeing snow for the first time. They crave for a sin like this. A sin that not even Satan is capable of committing. This combination of pineapple and pizza must be stopped at all costs

Why pineapple on pizza is a crime!
7
15

Most Helpful Girl

• BeachBabe96
    Well, I'll see all you other pineapple pizza eaters in hell... Just let me know when you need the ride, I'll be driving the bus. I mean it makes sense since we're the more fun ones anyways! 😂❤ but seriously just think, if it weren't for us there would be an abundance of pineapple not being consumed on pizza's which would wreak havoc on the world even more than it already has. There should be a pineapple less pizza eater to every pineapple pizza eater. The world just NEEDS the balance!!!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

An intelligent one I see... may you be my wife?

• I don't think the boyfriend would approve of this 😂😂

• Anonymous

Curses.

Most Helpful Guy

• jamesgoldman
    I worked for an Italian restaurant where the boss's response to an order for ham and pineapple pizza was 'fuck off to Hawaii'
    I'm allergic to pineapple so no matter what it isn't on my menu
    Is this still revelant?
    • Fuck off to Hawaii 😂😂 that's hilarious.

• Anonymous

Your boss is a man of culture I see.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

614
  • cute_short_nerd
    Tomato is a fruit and I don’t see y’all hatin on it. Pineapple is good, but it depends on who makes the pizza. It can be terrible, or it can be awesome, but it depends. Sometimes it’s just the bomb my dude, stop hating.
    • Anonymous

But tomato inhabits within every slice of pizza on this planet. You can still savor the cheese, pepperoni, bacon, sausage, pepper, etc. Pineapple eliminates the whole flavor of your triangular feast.

• Anonymous

Also it is not "THE BOMB". Take your pineapple and try to reach the top of a fridge you half pint midget

• I can reach the top of my fridge without difficulty, begone before I throw my pizza WITH pineapple on it at you.

• Smashingdoozy
    Pineapple is sweet and acidic which cuts through greasy salty cheese much like tomato does.

Also scientifically proven that it does belong on pizza.
    • Anonymous

That's what makes pineapple ludicrous on pizza. It's as if the cheese wasn't there to begin with. If you want pineapple have it on the side. You know I'm somewhat of a scientist myself.

• JackSmy

@myTakeOwner "Scientist' you say, about yourself? Yet EVERY true "Scientist" would ask, FIRST AND FOREMOST: "Post your reference to the study that proves that!!"
      LOL dude!!

• Anonymous

@JackSmy QUIET YOU PEASANT

• Static_In_The_Attic
    Pineapple on pizza is a crime to some & to me I love it on pizza & I order a bacon, pepperoni & pineapple all the time.
  • nodnol32
    I love pineapple as a fruit but I just didn't like it on pizza when i tried it. What is savoury is mesnt to be savoury and whats sweet should be sweet. No mixing the two unless you're having Chinese food and order something like sweet n sour chicken.
    • JackSmy

@nodnol32 Yet some AMAZING culinary joys come from the pairing of things that most think should not be paired: HENCE Canadian Bacon and Pineapple on a PIZZA!!
      If it was as fcked as you suggest, WHY IS IT ON THE MENU IN THOUSANDS OF PIZZA PLACES?
      Maybe you are just wrong?

• nodnol32

Just an opinion mate. This is not a yes or no question. I prefer my savouries and sweets separate unless its sweet and sour chicken. I'm British, we don't really mix sweet with savoury much...

• ThisIsMyOpinion
    I like it. I will never stop eating it. If people like let them keep doing it.
    • Anonymous

___No

• AdithyaR
    If someone wants pineapple on their pizza just let them eat it.
    You're going affected by them eating it, so why bother?
  • DapperDinosaur
    It’s a good sweetness and acidity to balance out a lot of the salty meats and whatnot on your pizza.
  • JackSmy
    OMG!! Are you speaking as the PIZZA ANTICHRIST?
    Pineapple is DIVINE, and BLESSED among all toppings!!
    Not only does Pineapple bring a unique, slightly sweet flavor, but it ENHANCES OTHER FLAVORS, absorbing and concentrating them!! Like peppers and spices!!
    "Hawaiian" pizza, has myriad versions, for the various palates!!
    From Konu, a TRUE ISLANDER and SPAM, with the pineapple, to
    prosciutto, "Canadian bacon" or just BACON, alone, with onions and the sauce and cheese!!
  • Celtero
    It creates the perfect blend of sweet and savory. The image you posted is way too much... but regularly it's nice to get a little bite of sweet here and there.
  • Trooper205
    https://youtu.be/TR35EkkB_p4
    Respectfully, Highly Disagree.
  • OceanMelon
    I love pineapple on pizza for two reasons, In my opinion it taste good and for the second reason is because I know a lot of people hate it.
  • loveslongnails
    I agree. Pineapple on pizza must be eradicated, but so must many other ingredients. What a slippery slope !!
  • OfDeath
    It's the perfect marriage of sweet and savoury. There is not only pineapple on pizza but there is also pineapple curry, pineapple on hamburgers, Thai pineapple fried rice, Hawaiian chicken skewers (which have pineapple on them), pineapple and chicken salsa, pork and pineapple stir-fry and many more delicious culinary perfections which take advantage of the deliciously natural flavour of pineapple.
    Not only is one who places pineapple on a pizza innocent of the crime you are accusing them of, they are performing culinary artistry of the highest degree.
  • DanaeAdam5
    Shit I'm going to jail
    • Anonymous

'Yes

• Ill go with you @DanaeAdam5 we are partners in crime. Lol we will have that jail running for us in no time. 😛

• COMMODOREII
    Tastes good on pizza with green peppers and ham. 😎
    • Anonymous

Get you and your Hawaiian monstrosity out of here. We dont take kindly to your folk

• mrgspoter
    Why lol, so what u are wired to be weird why u telling people how strange you are lol
  • BillysBabe
    it's fabulous
    • Anonymous

... no

• wisefool
    *myTake muted. don't have a nice day!
  • Sorry, I love it. Fry me.
  • Anonymous
    where are the cuffs? lock me up and throw me in a prison but make sure to leave some pizza and pineapple in there for me haha

thanks for making me laugh lol