myReview 20 d

Which Breakfast Spread is THE BEST? TASTE TEST

dgtronic

There is plenty of choices for breakfast spreads out there from the most well known one NUTELLA , to some not so well known ones. Which ones have you tried and what is you favourite ?

4
16

Most Helpful Guys

• Finchie40
    Nutella is friggin nasty , I do not like it what so ever , I prefer peanut butter and jelly or butter and Jelly , cream cheese etc, But No way Nutella lol
    Is this still revelant?
  • Whatever is not contaminated with sugar. The food industry reached poisonous levels of these anti-nutritions and unhealthy and fat making crap.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

414
  • cth96190
    Vegemite.
    Which Breakfast Spread is THE BEST? TASTE TESTWhich Breakfast Spread is THE BEST? TASTE TEST
    • goaded

That knock-off?

It's not bad, but the jar I've got is going to last a while! Marmite, all the way!

• jshm2
    Spread the diabetes instead, you mean, kiddo.

All that shit is whack, and bad for your health.

You might as well smoke a Marlboro for breakfast.
  • Which Breakfast Spread is THE BEST? TASTE TESTI LOVE this one! It's a mix of hazelnut chocolate and vanilla so yummy I could eat it with a spoon.
  • Minerate
    I have yet to find one that even comes close to being better than Nutella and I've tried over a dozen. It all comes down to flavor, texture/body, spreadability and price. Will need to try the kraft version again, maybe it's changed since last time.
  • midnightmoon05
    Salmon cream cheese spread or lox with cream cheese or just lox.
    Didn't grow up eating spread.
    I have Neutella at home... not somehting i eat.
  • IlluminatiExposed0
    If that's your idea of healthy eating you're dong it wrong.
  • PhilEvans
    Lotus Caramelised Biscoff Spread. It's literally just fat and sugar in a jar, brilliant!
    • goaded

Limp biscuit flavour.

• Peanut butter + jam.
    take a bread-> toast it->add butter (optional) ->spread half toast with jam-> half with peanut butter->mix jam and butter... enjoy with milk
  • John_Doesnt
    How could you not include vegemite? Every Aussie is officially offended.
  • douride2
    In my opinion Nutella is plain nasty tasting. My preference in peanut butter & jam.
  • Jessie91331
    Well, my last b/f said I was the best breakfast spread he ever had. Just sayin
  • Marmite, or apricot jam.
  • Wise4myage
    Homemade Berry jams of any flavor.
  • cnhinton
    Margarine for me.
  • NoblesseObligeKK
    No love for vegemite?
  • malik_yashvardhan
    I don't like Nutella.
  • Asianguy123
    I only use jams and butter.
  • Anonymous
    cold pizza or warm chicken or hamburgers