How do some people eat like pigs and stay skinny?

Im not talking about muscular people because i can put a lot of food awah and not gain weight. Im talking about the really skinny girls who can eat, and eat and not gain a pound.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I use a knife and fork like a civilized pig!

Anyhow it's cause I have a high metabolism, enjoy physical activity, and most importantly I sometimes forget to eat at times, so I'd be famished for the next meal and it gives the appearance that I eat a lot, when really that could be my first meal of the day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• fast metabolism they burn quickly.
    the good point about it they hardly get fat.
    the bad point they struggle when it comes to increasing their weight especialy when they start lifting.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's called purging they vomit after eating.

Or they have a metabolic disorder which means they loose calories very fast.

0|0
    2|1
  • They actually don't eat that much. IT just looks that way. Plus they could just eat a large amount of food but it could be low in calories so you get to eat more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea to be honest. I eat pretty much what I want & stay thin. Not skinny but I don't gain weight. My friends say I have a high metabolism.

0|0
    0|0
    • At 39? Count yourself blessed

• Show All
    • Yeah. Milf is a mom, which i remember you're not (brownie points pls). Cougar is an older woman.

You have aged so well. Id hit that anyday.

• I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks lol hahaha

• Because my father's side of the family has godly genetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds just like me, I just have a fast metabolism 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast metabolism

0|0
    0|0
  • As others have said, a fast metabolism

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a clue