What's considered "lightweight" in terms of drinking alcohol?

I've been told I'm lightweight but am I? I drank about 11/12ths of a 750 ml thing of vodka by myself. (I did black out but I was fine 😂). I haven't drank in like 3 weeks and I've just had 5 beers and I definitely feel it, but I can still walk fine and shit. So am I light weight and what do you consider light weight?

52

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Polish person, aka the people who invented vodka, I can tell you that 1) Blacking out means loosing the game, no matter after how much 2) Drinking vodka yourself is seen as a) being an Alcoholic 2) having no culture of drinking. You need to compare yourself by drinking with other people, aka one shot each.