What do you think of girls that can cook?

Guys do you think it's hot when a girl can cook?

49191

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good skill to have but I cook as well, therefore I don't have this 1970's approach where a girl should cook dinner for me and have it ready when I come home. Cooking takes effort, boiling some pasta, throwing some ground beef to sizzle and dumping tomato sauce and saying here is just a lazy quick meal to make.

I admit there are days where I am exhausted and I just want to order something and go to bed. But when I am in the mood to cook I can cook tandoori chicken, rice, beef kebabs, lasagna, chili chicken and stir-fry noodles, some good BBQ food, and a few others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be the Chef of the Century but With getting Back into my Writing and All... I no Longer find this a Ball.
    I love a man who Can Cook for me, for a Change. AN dMany Have, Of Course, A Main Course.
    How about that One, hun? lolxx

• What do u mean how about that one? Haha. I can cook most things, my biggest problem is I get side tracked by other things hahha

• Haha I can cook a lot too. My problem is I work in a kitchen so when I'm at home I can't be bothered haha

• lol Ohhh, I see the Difference Here, dear. xx