What is your OCD quirk when it comes to food you eat or how you eat?

What is your OCD quirk when it comes to food you eat or how you eat?So I separate my Chex mix and will save all the Chex for last because they're my favorite. I'll eat the pretzels first because they're my least favorite and so on.
Same thing when I eat a meal. I will eat my least favorite things first and save my favorite part for last.
What is your quirk?

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• I never use my hands to eat popcorn. I touch it with my tongue, a few pieces stick and I eat them. It keeps butter and seasoning off my hands. Needless to say, I only eat popcorn at home because it looks like I'm feeding at a trough.

• Lmao. I actually do that at times too. I hate the greasy feeling on my fingers.

Most Helpful Girl

• You appear to have a carrot in your Shreddies. This makes me very unhappy.