If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

Let's play this game gaggers give a person a thumb ups if you agree with the person and thumb down if you don't agree.. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Updates:
Okay I will answer my own question I would say to close down sonic.. Lol 😂
Okay I have a lot of answers to this question. Thank you everyone for answering it. This is how it is going to go depending on who haves the most upvotes I will pick for MHO.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Starbucks cause only people who go there are wannabes who think there fancy with low fat almond milked up ducking pumpkin frappe lol

6|5
    1|0
    • Have you ever tried a regular coffee from Starbucks? AWFUL!

• Show All
    • i have never tried their drinks before because its expensive af

• The place is overpriced and pretentious and the people are even more pretentious...

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• Ok so here gorgeous we got a food chain called oporto (aussies would know it but for everyone else think of it a poor mans Macdonalds that looks fresher but not better tasting in my opinion ).. i am not a fan of it as every time I've eating it.. it came up later and almost cost me going to a concert one time i was so sick from it. Friend of mine also had some and ended up throwing it back up just outside of one... literally right next to front door

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest all American fast food is foul and deserves to be shut down...

However stunning British companies like Greg's and other such bakeries do amazing food. And it's actually food! It goes out of date because it's not full of preservatives and there is actually nutritional value in it!!!

2|0
    0|0
    • Greg's is utter filth. I can't even walk past their shops without holding my breath, why can't they put a door on the shop? The smell of the fake pastry, the disgusting baked goods that look stale the second they're put on the shelf... Greg's is rank.

• How is it fake pastry?
      The food is generally good, although generally cold.
      And food like Mc Donald's looks good?

• Oh. ๐Ÿ™

I miss Sonic... they don't have one here. Me and a couple of friends actually talked about how we miss Sonic. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why though? Now I'm curious. ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
    • Noooooo... You can't like Sonic.. haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      I didn't like the food you know the hot dogs or the drinks. I just thought it was plan no flavor.

• I ate there only once in my life, and I liked it because it was diffrent.

• Cool ๐Ÿค”

• In N Out, hands down. Lived in California for a few years, and despite Californians saying In N Out is the best, it was worst food from every single location I had the misfortune of eating at.

2|1
    0|1
  • I like Mcdonalds but they have really bad sanitation habits more than the average fast food restaurant.

6|1
    1|0
  • All of them? Never ate a good piece of good in any of the major chains. Forget another league, it's not even from the same planet as food from my local pubs.

2|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is hating on McDonald's, but clearly they've never been to a White Castle

5|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds 100% worked there for a year and made me want to die. + food made with no gloves

3|1
    1|0
    • You know gloves aren't worn in most restaurant kitchens? That's what hand washing is for...

• You see thats okay if you have responsible staff ๐Ÿ˜“

• Subway. Mainly for the terrible service i received every time. But my brain tells me closing MC would do more good for the environment.

1|0
    4|1
  • McDonalds. I donโ€™t know why itโ€™s such a popular place. Itโ€™s awful

1|2
    3|1
  • McDonalds.
    Helps people's health, plus opens room for healthy competition for new companies.

1|2
    3|2
  • I will just choose the restaurant I ate 2 days ago and got food poisoning from. (me and my friend)

1|0
    0|0
  • Long John silvers

3|1
    0|0
  • Taco bell

2|0
    1|0
  • Arby's

5|1
    3|1
  • Mc Donalds ๐Ÿค”

2|5
    3|1
  • Burger King I never liked their menus

4|0
    0|0
  • mcdonalds

5|1
    0|0
  • I was going to say Sonic.. or McDonald's.

2|0
    1|2
  • Logans

2|0
    0|1
  • All of them

3|3
    1|0
  • arby's

their food literally makes me nauseous

2|1
    1|0
  • McDonalds

2|1
    2|2
  • doggy style in ya mouth...

0|1
    4|2
  • Same, Sonic's!

1|0
    1|1
  • Lol lol that is a good one

1|0
    0|1
  • Burger King or Carl's Jr

5|0
    1|2
    • Maybe Hardees aka Carls Jr but its gotten better. And nooo i love BK Burgers and Icees

• BK managed to make Nestles Toll House cookies taste nasty. How is that possible?

• Beat up McDonald's with KFC

3|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds.

3|1
    1|1
  • Most definitely McDonald's

3|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• Hi im u. k and have personally worked in catering and had my own food businesses so based on this, food quality is understood re mc ds and kfc for example as a basic but the customer service here is unreal i can order a double cheeseburger and a drink and it can so often still be wrong... the training of staff is often the problem plus the lack of their willingness to do the job because its often crap and poorly paid. As for kfc here i kid you not about ninety per cent of the time the order is made up wrong when i check it and yet they are making it up and looking up at the order on the screen... wtf... wetherspoons franchise pubs, i can order a breakfast with two poached eggs, one is freezing cold the other hot, the sausage is also hot the rest is cold... how does this even happen... for me the service and food production in these places is awful, however, i understand that the people employed have no real love of the job or care due to the working/company environment... but we all still go to these places and eat dont we? xx

1|0
    0|1
    • Everything you said is 100% real and the reason why we eat at some of these places because we are to lazy to cook for ourselves.

• McDonald's as its the only one near me and I'm fucking sick of seeing their milkshake cups and burger wrappers dumped all over the countryside by their disgusting customers. Fucking gross. The queus of obese, spotty parents shoving greasy, disgusting feed into their offsprings mouths. Everything about it is utterly repugnant... Except their coffee. That's alright.

2|2
    0|0
  • Dunking Doughnuts.
    Crappy service every time and they are always out of something.
    If every Dublin Doughnuts was replaced by a. Krispy Kreme, my dreams would come true.

2|0
    2|1
  • Starbucks. I'm tried of white girls talking about pumpkin spice something something every fall.

3|2
    0|0
  • I only know about 2% of all the Fast Food restaurants, especially the American ones that don't exist here in Europe. The only ones I know are McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Subway, and Starbucks. Out of these I'd probably close KFC. But I don't know, I don't eat at any of them anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • idrk... probs kfc its not disgusting... just not my favorite lol

2|0
    0|1
  • I tried Dunkin' donuts for the first time a little while ago, because they just opened stores in Amsterdam and it was absolutely disgusting. It was pretty expensive for a donut and I ended up throwing it away because it was uneatible. Way too sweet and greasy and with an awful artificial chocolate flavour. They tried opening stores before in the Netherlands and they had to close down because it wasn't successful, I hope they do it again, because it doesn't seem successful this time either and it's just plain disgusting. The smell from the stores when you walk by is even disgusting.

4|0
    0|0
  • Arby's. I honestly don't remember WHY Arby's disgusts me so much, but Arby's would be gone.

2|0
    1|0
  • Sonic is amazing! I don't care for Jack in the box or whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • MACCAS!! It would force people to taste other food that they haven't before and open up more locations foe other resturau nt franchises to grow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arbyโ€™s for sure lmao

2|1
    2|2
  • I'd say McDonalds but I live for the $1 drinks

2|1
    1|1
  • Texas roadhouse

1|0
    0|1
  • Its out of Arbys and Crystals and Churchs

2|0
    2|0
  • KFC... that crap messed me up...

2|1
    2|1
  • Burger King

2|1
    0|0
  • KFC... it ainโ€™t finger lickinโ€™ good.

4|0
    2|1
    • I love their mashed potato bowl but omg i bought their bbq things from the reba commercial and it was awful. Tasted like sandpaper. Made my throat hurt

• Nah man you don't even know, kfc may suck in the states but have you had KFC in CHINA. It's actually GOOD. Like dat be some good shit right there

• Well Iโ€™m from Canada and live in the US, and the KFC here SUCKS

• McDonald's

2|2
    3|1
  • Rally's/Checker's

2|0
    0|0
  • Dominos pizza itโ€™s crap

2|0
    1|0
  • McDonald's

2|1
    1|0
  • Anything Chinese

2|1
    7|4
    • Yea the mall chinese food makes me sick and it sometiems tastes fishy

• "Western" Chinese food makes me so sad like actual Chinese food is so fucking good and then they screw it all up with Panda Express and pf chang and shit

• Long John Silverโ€™s!

2|1
    0|0
  • Burger King, sorry but its run its course.

4|0
    0|0
  • Jack In The Box

1|0
    0|0
  • Arby's and McDonald's. Taco Bell is bae tho. ๐ŸŒฎ

2|0
    1|0
  • Without even thinking KFC would be gone.

1|1
    0|0
  • McDonaldโ€™s

2|0
    0|0
  • No doubt it's Arby's for me

2|0
    2|1
  • Starbubucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls