If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

Let's play this game gaggers give a person a thumb ups if you agree with the person and thumb down if you don't agree.. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Okay I will answer my own question I would say to close down sonic.. Lol 😂
Okay I have a lot of answers to this question. Thank you everyone for answering it. This is how it is going to go depending on who haves the most upvotes I will pick for MHO.

3655

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Starbucks cause only people who go there are wannabes who think there fancy with low fat almond milked up ducking pumpkin frappe lol

• Have you ever tried a regular coffee from Starbucks? AWFUL!

• i have never tried their drinks before because its expensive af

• The place is overpriced and pretentious and the people are even more pretentious...

Most Helpful Girl