Do you remember the old Space Man candy with the red tips?

• Do you remember the old Space Man candy with the red tips?Yes, I remember them
    Vote A
  • Do you remember the old Space Man candy with the red tips?No, I only remember them after they took the red tips off
    Vote B
  • What are Space Man candy?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Apparently they're called Candy Cigarets in America and some other countries?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember seeing them as a kid. I kinda forgot when they banned them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoked many of them outside the dairy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Never heard of this stuff

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yes we cal them candy Cigarettes here

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, ok, do they still have the red tips in america? They stopped putting the red tips on here because they thought it'd promote smoking

• no they did the same here

• Yes I remember them in Australia although they were sold here under a different, and more unfortunate name:

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, are they still called that?

• Hahaha In the 1990s they realised that they had to change the name:

Fags were a common name for cigarettes in Australia up until the 80s, and because these candy were originally produced as candy cigarettes that's where the name cam from. But the name fag kind of changed due to the influence of American pop culture.

• We didn't have the same brand... but yeah... I remember having them when I was in school πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    WITH THE RED TIPS πŸ˜‹ children's cigarettes πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I remember Popeye cigarette candy (seriously) that looked the same. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Just saw your update.

Yes, because of the shape and colour, as well as the red dye at the end that makes it look like a lit cigarette with hot embers at the end.

• I remember them. They were candy cigaretts here. I haven't seen them or looked for them in a long time now.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look like sticks of wax. I've never seen them...

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that supposed to be candy cigarettes?

1|0
    0|0
    • The original ones were but the took the red tips off about 15 years ago so they just look like white sticks now.

• Yeah i bought those all the time when i was a kid. Personally i liked the ones that were bubblegum shaped the same way and everything but they were wrapped in paper to simulate a cigarette. And it had powder inside in between the paper and gum so when you blew through it it blew out a puff of fine powder to simulate smoke.

• Never seen those.

1|0
    1|0
  • I always had trouble keeping them lit

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• We used to have candy cigarettes of other brands, and mostly they are gone now.

When you think about it, candy cigarettes are sending a pretty bad message to kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of those ones xD the ones I had they made it look like cigarette cartons and just plain white sticks xD. I’d get em from an Ice cream truck though hahaha xD. They weren’t even that good.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I've never seen these they remind me of those fake cigarettes

1|0
    0|0
  • i remember a chalky white candy that tasted like sweet chalk, this very well could be it

1|0
    0|0
  • No I never heard of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I loved those. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah fake cigarettes pure sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was young we called them candy cigarettes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes