If a man does not call, text, or IM me back, I do not flip out. I can be worried about more important things like myself. I will always be in control of my emotions.
2. I will not try to convince a man to do something or feel something - never ever ever!
C'mon men will be men & if they don't want to do it, they're not going to. You're just going to push them away, especially if you're trying convince them to get into a relationship or feel something.
"If a man does not call, text, or IM me back, I do not flip out. I can be worried about more important things like myself. "3. I will not nag about something over & over.
Back to convincing - it doesn't work, not going to cut it. If something's wrong, it's my job to try to fix it EMOTIONALLY for my guy.
4. I will not obsess over a guy.
Back to # 1 - I have better things to worry about like myself. I will not let doubts, or crazy thoughts about what he's doing, or what he isn't doing, get to me. If he likes me, he will keep coming back.
5. I will relax when he begins to pull back become his anchor.
Guys usually tend to pull back when:
- A. You're coming off as needy - this is when you text him every day & freak out if you don't hear back. C'mon they have a life too! If they are with somebody else, and you're not in a relationship, it's a fair game, or ...
- B. When they start getting feelings for you. This happens, ladies, & when it does all you do is sit back and relax DO NOT PUSH FORWARD. IT PUSHES THEM AWAY! Be the anchor. You're still there, but you're relaxing, waiting for them to pull you back up.
6. I will agree to disagree.
Arguments seem to never end well, so here's for the ladies - LISTEN!!! If he isn't right, WHO CARES? PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES, SEE HIS SIDE OF THE STORY, THEN SAY "YES, YOU ARE RIGHT," EVEN IF HE IS NOT. You don't want to make it harder for him. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY IF HE IS WRONG.
7. I will go with the flow.
What's the rush? Love does not tell time... if you're interested & care about him, you will wait as long as it takes. He will come around. I'm not the salmon that swims against the current, I'm the one who swims with it catching on here...
8. I will never INTENTIONALLY HURT HIS FEELINGS.
We all get mad, but you have to think before you speak. If you know saying something will hurt him DON'T DO IT, ITS A LOW BLOW & YOU CANNOT TAKE IT BACK ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES 2 FAMILY, OR KIDS.
"We all get mad, but you have to think before you speak."9. I will always be myself.
HERE IS THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN'S PROBLEM RIGHT HERE ... they become someone else to make there partner happy don't do it if hes gonna like you he will take everything you have 2 offer good or bad morning breathe & all I will always be TRUE 2 MYSELF!!