Women are incapable of desiring a man just based on picture.

Look at guys like Brad Pitt, Leo Dicaprio, Zack Efron, Ian Somerhalder, Chris Hemsworth they all look really hot and sexy for most women.

BUT they have beautiful face, they look like feminine, beautiful which these traits unattractive for most women because they look harmless, submissive or nice. If women didn't know them, if they didn't know their masculine confident personality, if they haven't watch their movies, they wouldn't desire them just based on picture. Because i show a lot of women pictures of similar looking strangers they said they are not hot.

Women in most cases incapable of desiring someone based on picture. When we say women aren't visual we mean this. Women may desire someone based on picture if he looks really masculine, has masculine facial features and aggressive.

But generally if you are average guy or even pretty boy or handsome your sexiness comes from your attitude, how you move how you act. Your masculinity matters above all.

10
6

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    Brad Pitt > hot
    Leo Dicaprio > hot
    Zack Efron > no thank you
    Ian Somerhalder > we're related & it'd be freaking weird to comment
    Chris Hemsworth > feminine pretty boy

What you fail to realize is the main indicator for most women is the jaw. They can deny it all they want but it comes down to that. It's why even actors like Daniel Craig, Jason Statham, shit even Bruce Willis who are not exactly pretty boys can & have been considered handsome/attractive.

Brad, Leo & Ian all have square jaws. Zack & Chris have more effeminate angular jaws. It's been freaking proven high exposure to testosterone in the womb or high testosterone period = square jaw. It's why women with square jaws are called masculine.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

What you are saying is true but just based on that we can get meaning of if a guy butt-ugly and have strong jaw then he will be hot all women want him chase him and if really handsome tall men don't have strong jaw even he is masculine confident he won't be hot. Chris Hemsworth is considered one of the hottest men in the world right now and chosen sexiest men alive. So what you are saying maybe true for only pics but not in real life which this all proves my point in this take. Also i showed women pretty boys with strong jawlines and still they didn't find them that much attractive based on pics. But i'm sure if they knew them and their personality they would find really hot.

• Anonymous

Chris Hemsworth all that makes him "hot" is the fact he's making a name for himself in movies now. If he didn't hit it lucky in Thor & Avengers very few people would be talking about him & he certainly wouldn't be named handsome man of the year because his features/appearance is average at best. You could pass him in the street & never even realize it.

Brad, Leo & Ian aren't pretty. They're handsome.

Zack's never struck me as pretty or handsome. Something about his features. Chris is the only "pretty boy" and that's subjective.

• Anonymous

And to make a point about Chris, until he hit it with Thor & Avengers he wasn't even really talked about even in movies like Snow White and the Huntsman where his actor/character could be called more masculine than pretty like he is as Thor.

• Straight women dont exist. Many women dont even know that they are bi. Look at kpop. All kpop male singers look so feminine but are desired by so many young women and many so called straight women have watched lesbian porn. And did you ever see super straight man looking at other mans bulge/ass? All my females friends look at sexy women and admire them and some even touch their friends tits/ass but I have never seen that a man touch his friends ass or look at hot men. Hahsh
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• LoU_Hades
    It's masculinity that attracts women. Even Brett on this pic from last millennium has clear masculine traits of young man, hence your assumption they look feminine is wrong. It's high testo face, wide and deep eyes , dominant eyebrows and jaw... etc.
    Of course behavior of a man can appear masculine... self-confident, controlled aggressive, having deep manly voice... etc. In this point I agree with you, women are less visual that men. I never met a man who said "She is sexy but I don't want her because she is an obnoxious bitch" while I heard often from women "I don't know, he looks good but he doesn't behave like a man"
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

i didn't assume they look feminine i showed women pictures like this they told me that they look girly or too beautiful or too perfect etc. although one of the guys were criminal in matter fact. But these kind of guys "perfect face" when they grow little bit older and have masculine attitude (deep voice, confident, aggressive etc.) they look like God in women eyes.

• Optymistyk
    Well that's not true cuz women definetly oogle really handsome men even on the tram. They give them strong eye contact and sometimes even approach themselves. On tinder looks are everything. If a girl likes your looks it's very difficult to not get laid at that point
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I said in pictures not in real life. Also i showed women pictures of really good looking dudes look like Brat Pitt and Leo Dicaprio and almost they all said too feminine not attractive etc. Even one of ladies here you can look comments said Chris Hemsworth is not attractive or manly. So women think weird based on pics. In real life with their manly masculine attitude these guys slay bitches. I bet in Tinder they all go for masculine muscular tattoed bad boy looking guys even they are not that attractive based on face.

• I swear to God if you listen to women and ask them for advice you'll end up in a mental hospital. I don't know why but they either don't know themselves or they lie all the time

• Anonymous

yeah they are weird.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

84
  • Games_
    Yeah your right. Its mainly a connection based thing. As long as your not repulsive looking I believe any women would get with you as long as they aren't specifically shallow.
    Since women have more to lose, and they are spectators, they aren't going to lust as much as men do when they see a good looking person.

That's my theory
    • Kkaos

You're in for a nasty shock if you're not at least an 8/10. Most women will not allow you to "connect" with them in that sense unless they're already somewhat attracted to you. I've had women wanting to have sex with me before talking to me based on how I look and I've had women who have refused to acknowledge my existence based on how I look.

• Games_

That's the other group of girls who are shallow. there's ugly guys fucking the same girls ur with. And most people in this world aren't 8 out of 10s. And these girls ur talking about are the same girls who are gonna fuck with old men or ugly dudes with status and shit. If girls truly cared about looks then they wouldn't flock to money and status. Because I know for a fact no guy is gonna fuck a ugly chick with money and status

• Kkaos

You get girls who do that, but it's not very common. Especially nowadays when women are more independent than they used to be.

• kk430
    As a woman, I can really confirm this. I will think an actor is hot, show my friend, and she kinda shrugs. My response is always something like, "The character he was acting as was an absolute sweetheart and the most wholehearted person ever."
  • Gottabsavagee
    true however one guy is so attractive to me. When he looks at me and smiles I get weak 😂 I seem him once every few years but he's one of the hottest men out there. I saw him on Friday. I still can’t get this scene outta my head
  • A picture plays a smaller factor with women than it does with men but can't say it's not a minuscule factor.
  • Good mytake
  • bhaywardd
    Women are definitely visual
  • Anonymous
    We are visual. Men are just ugly generally speaking.
    Why do we watch porn then if we're not visual? We watch women in porn, because women are attractive.
    Men need to have really big and good qualities to qualify as handsone
    • Kkaos

If you have the desire to watch women in porn then you're obviously not straight.

• Anonymous
    Every woman is different. I have a friend whose taste in men is completely different than mine so our reactions to pictures are different. She is Asian and likes the men who look like they come from areas like Norway where as I am white and tend to be attracted to men of Asian descent non specific and I'm white.

I'd say I can be attracted to a man by a picture and the men can be a variety of types from visually more stereotypical masculine to men who have more soft features. I think to some extent that thought of women not being visual creatures is a bit outdated. Now if you see the same men in a tv or movie scene many times that is the icing on the cake.
  • Anonymous
    Ha wrong. I desired Robert Downy Jr just by his looks alone. As well as others. Doesn’t mean I’d sleep with them senselessly though.
    • "Doesn’t mean I’d sleep with them senselessly though" ... Then you don't desire them. That's what "desire" means.

• Anonymous

@Thatsamazing exactly

• Anonymous

You guys are so clueless! Have you even ever had girlfriends! It doesn’t mean we don’t want to sleep with him duh! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It means we have to be more selective about other things before we do! I mean seriously, this is basic evolutionary psychology 101 😂

• Anonymous
    They are. You just don't believe it because you haven't experienced it yourself.
    • Anonymous

It's not me dude they don't even find super model looking guys in picture. They have to see their attitude.

• Anonymous
    Nice propaganda piece. Pity it's all a lie.

I don't care what you or the manginas here say. NO woman will ever talk to somebody they don't find hot...

Just ask 90% of men
    • Anonymous

Are you high or have you ever talk with a woman in yourlife, even female friends?

• Games_

You mean the small percentage of women?

• Anonymous
    They don’t look feminine to me, there all gorgeous and look masculine to me, everyone’s different and have different taste
    • Anonymous

They look hot after you see them know them but if you didn't know them then it's a different story. I show picture of guys Brad Pitt look alike to girs they all didn't find them attractive said looking too pretty, feminine etc. But if they knew those guys and see how they act how masculine they are then i'm sure they would think they are incredibly hot.