Four ways to make a woman CRAZY for you

Four ways to make a woman CRAZY for you

1. Have standards

2. Live by those standards

3. Be selfish about your standards

4. Be willing to WALK AWAY

If she was not serious about you, this will intimidate her and she will flee. But if she likes you even just as a crush? She will go crazy for you. A man with VALUES and STANDARDS makes a girl wet.

Four ways to make a woman CRAZY for you
7
13

Most Helpful Girls

• Bee-Hatch
    Well it seems you've got us figured out. You must be knee deep in pussy with that magic insite you have about women. I can see why you were given that "editor" (site admin bitch) tag you've got there for all those insights you have about people. 😆😆
    Is this still revelant?
    • Apope16

Thanks! 5 sexual partners so far this year. So yes.

• Bee-Hatch

Wow that really sounds like meaningful connection you're making. We are so lucky to have your wisdom

• Apope16

Some were agreed upon friends with benefits. It was great. But when they were drama I walked away. Now a girl wants to marry me. But our longterm goals are different for marriage and such. So today, I wished her the best. She keeps texting me. It hurts. I fuckin love her ( don't tell her that), but I must be on my purpose. I need a girl on my program. Most women are clueless anyway. They dont know where they want to go for dinner much less life.

• preciouslove744
    Facts
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

513
  • sp33d
    Sounds good on paper, but..

You are quite vague on the "standards" part. Standards pertaining to women?

Let's just assume we all know intuitively what "standards" means. Are you saying "invent standards for yourself and live by them"? Whose standards, then? Yours? What if someone else has a completely different understanding about "standards"? Most of all, what have you been doing your entire life, that you wouldn't have goals or standards or ambitions? Can I just live a false life to achieve the goal in the title? That's all that matters, isn't it?

See, here's the problem to me. You seem to be treating relationships with women as if they existed in an isolated bubble, separated from everything else that has to do with you and your relationships with other people. Making or wanting to make "women go crazy for you" is just a terribly short-sighted goal. Suppose she was crazy for you. What, then? Going to invent on the fly what to do with her? Or does that merely stroke your ego and mission accomplished?

For the record, I get what you are aiming for, but you are simplifying too much that it's just not applicable to real life.

#3 is especially suspect. I agree doing that is selfish. But you have to assume that your "standards" are the most important/superior ones. If not, what then?
    • Apope16

Its YOUR life. Its YOUR standards. You are the alpha. Im talking about abuse. Im talking about what you need for a loving relationship.

• sp33d

That just does not compute. A loving relationship? The title is about manipulation not love. Need? No, definitely not. It might suffice, though.

• Apope16

Being a man with values and standards in life makes you a king. An alpha. A noble and honorable guy. If you dont have that then you are NOT a man. We have a society that has beainwashed men into thinking having values or standards and walking away from women is a bad thing. Its not. Dont let society turn you from being a grown, independent man into a puppy dog begging for sex. You aren't a puppy. You are a Lion... hmmm... i have a new mytake...

• MzAsh
    Well there’s a lot more going on psychologically than just this.
    • Bee-Hatch

Aren't you feeling moist at the prospect of just talking to this guy😆

• MzAsh

Haha right 😂

• Apope16

@Bee-Hatch 🤣😋😋😋😋😋😋

• OmNomaly
    " She will go crazy for you."

I've actually had the opposite experiences. OOF.

Unless you meant actually psychotic?
  • Knighted2170
    Your only half right. There is another whole side to this equation. If you miss other side you are a red flag to a lot of women.

You might get a few with this, but you will not be able to keep them long term. Your standards will eventually have her feeling like she jumping through hoops.

You need the other side of the coin if you want something long term.
    • Julia0803

what's the other side of the equation?

• Apope16

If she is on your program and trying to committ to your values and standards. Love her like a King. Cherish her.

• @Julia0803 The other side is knowing who you are. Being able to define who you are as a person and then being authentic to yourself. Just having a list of standards doesn't really cut it.

If you look at what people list as to what they are looking for it's very superficial and surface-level qualities. Even the deeper level traits are not well defined as to the standard the person is looking for. If you don't know who you are, then how can you apply a standard to someone else? Let alone a standard that is not well defined?

That standard will keep changing because the individual doesn't know who they are or what they, themselves stand for, or what they truly value. The 'rules' in the relationship will keep changing which will. cause frustration to both people.

You have to know yourself and be comfortable with who you are first. If you don't know who you are, how can another person know you? They end up trying to know you through a list of standards that keep changing.

• Machiavellio
    1. Have money and the lifestyle she wishes for
    2. Be physically appealing. Muscles and hairless, tanned.
    3. Fuck her brains out whenever you have a chance to and be disrespectful about it
    4. Don't put women on pedestal

Any doubts about this formula - check Dan Blizerian
  • How the fuck would you know, James?

The best way to get a woman wet is by squirting on her.

Make sure to only load your water pistol with water and not fruit juice, otherwise she’s gonna be maaaaad.
  • What I feel is that no matter how much one maintains their standards at the end you will love the one's that break your standard and Challenge you or will make you rethink your standards bc they open up a whole new possibilities and that's interesting and something to get attracted to and this applies to both genders
  • ItsTheNephilim
    That looks like more of a 'ya kno', just a typical write up like any other on Google just 'cuz I was bored so lemme pour it out on here which could seem reasonable in early 2000s to teens.'
  • FictionalCharacter
    Uh Kay?

Sounds like a description of a independent single person.
  • Napoli
    This kind of works for both guys and girls.
    Everyone wants someone they can respect.
  • slatyb
    My formula -- be a truly nice guy who enjoys the company of women. That's it.
  • The_Sal
    I wasn't aware some people have no standards I thought it common in every human being
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    In other words, reverse psychology and they fall for it every time?
  • Vetis
    Why are you giving advice.
  • Ali9994
    Way 1- be tall

Way 2- that’s all
  • Anonymous
    1. Have a good job
    2. Have a big dick
    3. Know how to use your big dick
    4. Be the king of foreplay.
  • Anonymous
    This simply does not work for most women. It's not enough to be a man anymore. You need to simp. Simp simp away, and forgive all their past transgressions. Settle. That's the name of the game.
    • Apope16

Haha. You are saying that because you are an alpha giving bad advice so you get the hot chics all to yourself.

• Anonymous

I'm saying that because most women are fucking retarded and don't know what they want.

• Apope16

😂 true. But a guy who DOES makes M the wet and horny. They dont know why.

• Anonymous
    Uh no. It all comes down to respect. None of those things matter if he is a disrespectful douche lord.
    • Anonymous

A man who’s obsessed with his own standards is just weird and a huge red flag. It’s fine to have them but when you become obsessive about them, then she’s running for the hills because you’re a walking red flag, not because she wasn’t interested to begin with.

• Apope16

Very true. Love your girl. Respect her. But have standards.

• Apope16

You assume that a man who has standards is a douche but would never say that about a woman. Why? Im telling you this works.