Is it a bit excessive if my girlfriend tries to “show me off” to her friends?

And am I right about what I told her? Personally I just think it’s silly, and pointless for anyone to do that with their friends cause it’ll only make their friends be annoyed of them. Asking girls since I’m looking for a girls perspective given that all her friends are femalesIs it a bit excessive if my girlfriend tries to “show me off” to her friends?Is it a bit excessive if my girlfriend tries to “show me off” to her friends?
  • Yes it’s annoying when people do that with their friends
  • I don’t think so

16

Most Helpful Girls

• @Danny_dan92 I imagine her convo with her friend similar to when guys shoot the shit and talk their women. Sometimes it's a long convo and sometimes it's just a mention... Women do the same. Maybe you took the word "brag" to the extreme. Women talk of and about their men all the time, to mothers, sisters, friends you name it. Be happy she ain't got nothing bad to say cause those convos are the annoying ones. I'm sure anyone would prefer praise over criticism.
    And talking about how amazing you are is different from dragging you along to say here he is... Besides maybe she wants others to have the same great impression of you she has.

• there's one thing to be proud of your significant other
    but another to brag about them... makes you sound like an item for their own personal status