What does it mean to be a bad girl?

Some girls think nice girls finish last. I don't think that is true. I have also noticed that the idea of a bad girl is different from that of a bad boy.
What's ur definition of a bad girl? What does it mean to be a bad girl?

49

Most Helpful Girls

• To me that’s exactly the same for both genders, just someone who’s a bit rebellious against societal standards, maybe more promiscuous than the average person and not opposed to drugs.

• There is high population of western European women then. Drugs and promiscuity here is high.

• Well except I don't do drugs, I'm willfully not promiscuous cos promiscuity feels off and I wouldn't want a female version of a promiscuous man. But I have a bold tick on being edgy and rebellious against societal norms

• I think the urban dictionary also offers the defination of a hot guy/girl who is promiscuous and eventually treats a girl/guy like shit which is what I think a lot of girls and guys have experienced.
      Not refusing that the are many defination to it

Most Helpful Guys

• Difference between a bad girl and an evil one. The evil ones are truly difficult to detect. By the time you do, it's too late...

• Anyone with half a brain knows women never finish last

• That's what I said. Average to Beautiful women don't finish last

• Well less noble featured women who display a unlady like demeanor rightly deserve to be left aside but we both know there is always a get ready to get laid with whomever it is