Guys: Do you view loner as a red flag?

What do you think of girls who are extreme loners and go to events alone and do other activities alone? I'm talking about the loners that are not shy at all and are actually very social. They're are the type of loners that makes friends easily but always choose not have close friends and rather just have acquaintances that she never have to stay in contact with. These types of girls are very comfortable exploring places and new things by themselves. So, would you still consider "social" loners a red flag? Why or why not? Ladies feel free to answer as well if your a loner yourself. Guys: Do you view loner as a red flag?
  • Yes, a loner or having an "extreme" loner personality is a red flag in the long run
  • No, a loner is not a red flag at all
  • It depends on how much you like the girl? (Pleas explain, if you chose this option)
    Vote C

830

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on how much you like that girl. For ex. to some even goth girls would be a turn off, but that attribute her lover could be secretly in love with. Being lonely has two reasons:
    1) she's antisocial
    Boy, does she want to burn the world attitude. She's got the weird vibes going on, could be stalker and might a hundred percent insecure which isn't attractive at all. Looks unapproachable or is just socially awkward.

For all y'know, other than that, she possibly can be yandere who murders whenever any person gets closer to her crush.

You better not catch her eye.

2) she's asocial
    Some people just are introverts enough who are looking forward to escape from reality, a little pessimistic, but over all a great person once they open up.

They might be unpopular due to shyness, don't let it hold you back!

Most Helpful Guy

• So you mean someone confident in herself and isn't so insecure she needs her bffs to go anywhere? Major turn on