New GAG Update: Tags According to Your Behavior!

GirlsAskGuys a

Are you a helpful GAGer or actually an Xper Hunter? It's time for our community to find out who you really are! We have integrated a brand new service in our platform; you will now be tagged according to your GAG behavior!

Sebabot will assess your behavior and assign the perfect label for you.

Are you being a smartass today? Or maybe a drama queen or king? Our new Artificial Intelligence, Sebabot, will examine the opinions you write and set a different tag for you every time you share a post!

Now everyone's true self will be revealed!

On your posts, you will see the tag specified for you according to the opinion you wrote next to your username. What's more, you can see the labels of all the other GAG members too and share opinions and comments according to their label to keep the entertainment going!

We hope you all enjoy your new "behavior labels" on GAG! 😉

***Happy April Fools' Day! As many of you already figured out, this was just a joke. We had a great time reading all of your reactions and we hope you had fun with it too!***

:D :D :D

96
109
96Girl Opinion
109Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    It's awful. I dislike it, because the tags don't fit the comments. They are way off .

I have just answered a question with an honest and sincere answer. I took the time to write it , and i was very thoughtful with my answer , but next to my name it states" xperhunter" which is totally false and inaccurate. I never post just for xper points. My comment did not warrant being accused of being an xperhunter

It is putting genuine users in a bad light. It will just cause distrust and negativity amongst each other on here. It's quite offensive really. It 's putting genuine users in the same category as not so genuine users
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

This comment now states catfish , it was "GaG famous" and VIP after i posted it. It is keeping changing all the time.

• Kkaos

It's an April's fools thing, it just randomly cycles through different tags. I don't think you should worry about it, everyone has it. I'm sure it will be gone soon enough.

• Anonymous

@Kkaos

Hahah i forgot it was April the 1st lol Thanks for pointing that out. I will stop moaning about it now haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Being_a_good_Indian
    *"We hope you all enjoy your new "behavior labels" on GAG! "*

April Fools' Day is an annual celebration in some European and Western countries commemorated on April 1 by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes. The jokes and their victims are called April fools.

dkru86weszx9t.cloudfront.net/.../...ay-760x400.jpg

I hope it's for one day.
    Is this still revelant?
    • *"Now everyone's true self will be revealed!"*

Anonymous access is the most common web site access control method.

pbs.twimg.com/.../private_investigator_400x400.jpg

Reveal All the Anonymous Mode Users. 😉 😂

Keep the entertainment going!

• Thanks for Selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

*"Now everyone's true self will be revealed!"*

Thank God it was April Fool Day Prank. No need to label anyone or reveal anyone according to their behaviour. We are enjoying G@G. 😊

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

95108
  • Hollywood-Glam
    This was my reaction when I saw my tag
    https://i.gifer.com/Nu6C.gif
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • BellePepper
    Some of these are really fun! I wish there was a way we could keep the cute ones
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • milettescheepers
    No use tagging me anyway cause i never feel the same anyway.. and whats the use having a mindbif you can't change it?
  • JudgmentDay
    This was only an April Fool's gag or joke more than anything else. I could tell the first time I saw it posted.
  • FaceGlitter
    I don't quite understand this! :( What do these labels mean anyway? How do they choose what to label gagers?
  • sawno
    You need to update your algorythm because it has no idea about any of us and randomly guesses every single page.
  • EpicDweeb
    I know this is an April fools... but I'm an hour behind most people so it's still March 31st for me xD
  • vishna
    :3 I liked being VIP, whoot whoot. the labels were really cute
    Like 1 Person
  • taleswapper
    Really? now we're taking labels from a bot? *sigh* Honestly, I'll probably ignore it as irrelevant. i'm too old to care what some algorithm thinks of me. Byt hey! have at; it could be fun... ;')
  • Harleyonfire
    Why am I a catfish? You didn't explain how it interprets anything. Does it just randomly pick labels for people?
    Like 1 Person
  • MsMusic
    is this just for April fools day lol, or is this here to stay xD
    Like 1 Person
  • Greatcat
    This is the dumbest feature ever but as a coding experiment it's interesting I guess. True self? HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S A BOT YOU DUMB FUCKS LOLOLOOL
    Like 1 Person
  • Hungry_Shark
    Hahahahaha G@G has exposed everyone.

The veil has been uncovered.
    The mask is off and we can see the hidden devil. ;) :D
    Like 1 Person
    • You're making us "APRIL FOOL" obviously.

Like you made all Female accounts on. Women's day

I mean come on man , bring some originality and some new ideas.

• Bfly004
    You got me!!! At least I know I read full paragraphs instead of skipping around
  • Paris13
    lol!!! I almost said," You gotta be Kidding Here, dear."xx
  • anniisa
    I really liked that! It added humour to GAG, and really suited the website. 👍🏼
  • lovelyboys
    I'm a total sweet heart. So you gotta be nice about me.
  • Nexovous
    LOL, this reminds me partly of the South Park episode.
  • Sienna-Rose
    Haha I just noticed this today too and it made me laugh! 😄
  • SpiderBro
    This simple mom Made thousands from this simple trick! Lawyers hate her!
  • Show More (163)