A Message To GaG Members: You Are Not...

Hello everyone,

It's me again.

GaG is an interesting community, like everything in life there is a good side and a bad side of it.

There are a few people worth knowing here and there are many other that are completely worthless for your life.

A big characteristic of GaG members is that they are really judgmental about everything, some of them they have a reason to, some others just enjoy annoying people.

Today I'm here to give a message to every GaG member.

You Are Not.

You are not an 'asshole' because you disagree with someone.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. I don't say that having a debate about a specific topic or a civilized argument is bad, quite the opposite actually.

But attacking someone that wrote his/her opinion without offending you in any way with your rich slang vocabulary or/and starting a psychological war towards him just because you disagree...

It's pretty pathetic.

You are not a 'slut' or a 'man-whore' because you are not a virgin or had more than one boyfriends/girlfriends.

First of all we live in the 21st Century.

And second, the last time I checked our personal life it's only our business,no one else's.

So who are you to determine what a person is just by seeing their profile online or reading one of their comments?

You are no one.

Instead of trying to make people online feel bad about themselves by taking out your repressions on them, do something better with your life.

You are not a bad person because you are honest.

Because they tell you the truth that you don't want to hear it doesn't mean they are evil.

These people don't know you, they don't have an obsession with hurting you, they don't follow you around and just wait for the perfect opportunity to offend you, get that in your head.

Because they are honest on things you would prefer them to be liars doesn't mean they are bad.

You're not a homophobe because you don't support LGBT+.

Because you don't agree with something it doesn't mean you hate it. It's like saying that because you don't agree with dying your whole house pink you hate pink as a color. Nonsense

Are people LGBT+ haters if they don't want to date a transgender?

No.

Are they LGBT+ haters if they don't understand why these people are different from them?

No.

Are they LGBT+ haters if they don't enjoy seeing people of the same sex during intimacy?

No.

Stop confusing non-supporters with haters.

You are not 'wrong' just because you decided to be the bigger person and stop answering.

It's pretty easy to spot that after a specific point some arguments can't go any further, most of the time it's because the person is too close-minded or/and has too low IQ to understand what you are trying to say.

The time passes and the whole thing just becomes more and more pointless, so you decide to give up and leave.

That doesn't mean that what you said is wrong. It means you are just fed up of someone's stupidity.

You are not a 'bitch' because you turn guys down.

So...If we say 'yes' to boys we are sluts BUT if we say 'no' we are bitches? It sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?

Like I said before, this is our life, our choices, none of your f*cking business.

And last but not least...

You are not perfect so stop judging everyone.

-END.

AngelicSin

823
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I apprechiate realistic thinkers like you, if more people are free thinkers the world would be a much better place.

Most Helpful Girls

• Once again wowww
    I wish everyone could think the same way so we wouldn't have any problems
    I also sometimes feel like fed up that if i start a frank conv too soon i become doubtful for them and if i take my time i become too proud or "typical English bitch" etc.
    I believe the same as you do and i wish we could all see each other this way and if not then at least be tolerate to others when they disagree

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 21

• HuThere are nice people hereman nature being what it is, arseholes abound. You won't stop the judgement, the trolls, the freaks who get their kicks hurting and insulting people.
    Still GAG is a worthwhile place. It's interesting, it's diverse. There are nice people here.

• Would love to be able to edit mistakes or misprints.
      Human nature being what it is, arseholes abound.
      Sorry for the jumbled sentences.

• I think the butt-hurt on this site is just people taking shit too personally.

Like literally every back and forth that wasn't 100% cordial had some personal 'offense' involved... even if unspoken... it's obvious.

• the pictures distracted me. did you say anything good?

• @Sociopathvictim Okay you dumbo, what's your issue with me? If you don't like me, thing that you made pretty clear by now then ingore me.
      No need to be a pathetic assshole, stalk me everywhere and spread hate. It won't help your non-interesting, pathetic little life.

• Geez why are you so mad at me? first of all I don’t stalk you as I haven’t followed you, it was just banter and I wanted to know if you said anything good is all ☹️

• That is true and if people hate my opinion, then oh well. I will state my views regardless if I offend people. Will I intentionally offend people calling them fat, etc? No but if I happen to state something and they want to argue, then I will stand my ground. If they want to be a wuss and block me, then that's fine.

• What do you mean, "I'm not perfect" you have just shattered my entire reality, hater (jk) Good take.

• I like it! great Message/Take/opinion. I don't agree 100% but doesn't mean I can't compliment you on a well stated piece!

• I am not a bitch because I turn guys down, hah I knew it!

• Good Job
    I see someone is going to get editor of the month

• i dont annoy you, god, why does it always have to be about you >.>

• Was this non-sense comment needed?

• You better do it this time cause otherwise you'll become a sociopath victim for a second time.

• wow why are you still talking to me? i dont like you anymore

• Awesome "take".

• Well said!

• Great take

• Nice Take

• i know...

• l am very normal and a very good guy

• I am a homophobe

• I know but thank you

• ty for the pep talk

• Agreed to some points

• What you want from life?

What Girls Said 6

• Seriously, this site is for sex addicts and little boys interested in their dicks and little girls wanting to know about virginity and anal sex. All in all I would rate this site as a 2 on a 1-10 scale, and that is just for amusement, not actual content.

• "You're not a homophobe because you don't support LGBT+.
    ... Stop confusing non-supporters with haters."

What does it mean to 'not support something' but to not be against it?
    LGBT isn't a football team -
    With a sport you can either be interested in supporting one team or another, or not have any interest whatsoever.
    But all the LGBT community wants is for people to let them do their own thing. It's completely passive on your part - it's binary - you either 'support' LGBT and are not concerned with other peoples sexual interests, or you feel it's your place to oppose them. There is no middle ground there. You can not go to pride events and not even talk about the LGBT community and you'd still be in the first camp.
    I'm sorry, poster, but your desperate attempt to find a third option in a binary situation here just falls flat on it's face.

• IT means you accept these people for who they are and you don'g have a problem with them neither hate them for what they are. You just don't support what they do or/and behave.

• Well we agree to disagree then

• @AngelicSin I don't approve of homosexuality, I hate the practice and want nothing to do with it or its promoters or apologists; but I don't take it on myself to kill everyone I suspect to be gay or lesbian, I simply avoid them.
      In the end, God is the just judge.

• Cool

• Agreed. Great Take! 👍👍👍

• Agreed
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• She's forming her own opinion! Quick dogpile her!!!