A Word To The GaG Community

Lopezz1999

An excellent website, and by far the most casually interactive media I will ever see.

A Word To The GaG Community
I began this site by google, because I had a few questions that other users here had asked, and got me thinking that this may actually be the perfect website to spend free hours, and it was.

Forevermore, there will always be community engaging questions, controversial or spiritual uplifting myTakes, or very common and or annoying questions such as does he/she like me, or whether or not someone is pregnant or not.

Though the thing is, I think I’ve figured out the reasons why people join AND stay.

Familiar and Relatable Struggle

I of course, began by asking questions concerning a very old crush, like many others here. They want to know what to do to grab a certain someone’s attention, or whether or not the person likes them back, waiting around for (unfortunate) countless amounts of time. Although this isn’t something I recommend, it’s something I understand, since it’s a very common struggle among teens.

A Word To The GaG Community
Not to mention relationships, some people come here because they have or have had terrible relationship issues in the past, and come stay here for moral support, because in the best way, this site teaches people that we all have similar struggle, and that we are not alone in it. Every problem here may be a bit different in some way, but they’re all pretty much the same in a way, because in life, you work.

I only realized this once I wrote a Take about atheists or gays in society, as I had no idea the others here faced the same struggle. I began to write things that were much wider and less specific then, because there are just so many things to write about and so many common questions to ask, making others experience just as similar as yours.

Interesting Questions and Intriguing Takes

You may have come across the hilarious question asking whether or not a woman was pregnant by dry humping her boyfriend, questions about everyday things people such as yourself may do almost every day such as singing in the shower. If there’s something you’re guilty of doing, chances are others are too, because it’s just life. It’s completely normal.

A Word To The GaG Community

There are others that just want to troll around just for entertainment, and that is absolutely interesting.. Please, please please keep posting hilarious questions! I definitely don’t see them every day, but when I do, pretty much no one holds back. Common examples are those with memes and strange photos of women asking you (the public) if you really just said that.

Originality with Opinions

A Word To The GaG Community

Opinions are really what make this site interesting as far as every person. Whether you’re commonly recognized as being serious, genuine, passionate, or whatever, it’s people like this that spices it all up. Opinions on opinion-seeking questions that is lol

And then there’s the people…

When I first got here, I first met a woman who I completely disagreed with regarding her beliefs, however I found her to be a very genuine person.

A Word To The GaG Community

There are people I see every day, asking about their looks. People questioning their relationship status with their boyfriend or girlfriend, and there are just people that love to just play around (which is awesome on slower days).

People, on this site, you’re going to find people who you are going to politically disagree with. You are going to meet hilariously sarcastic people, and you will find friends, even those much older than you.

People that you relate with

Those that share similar interests and experiences. I even recently met a guy that shares a common interest of classical music, and an favorite childhood game of mine.

A Word To The GaG Community

Users @razor97 and @Cccgala are two users I have most relatedness with as far as personal concerns go.

Buds that just make you laugh

And that’s pretty much everyone who has their own (sarcastic) opinion on anything. It’s their personality that’s what makes it awesome, and gets a frozen heart to thaw out.

A Word To The GaG Community

Usually the more active popular users that know when to laugh or to be serious with certain things, these people really know how to lift a spirit.

Friends that you can talk to

A Word To The GaG Community

The people in which you have personal concerns with, and others will message you frequently to talk about them. At a glance this is very cliche but also very understandable. If there’s someone you just need to talk about for a bit, they’re always going to be there of course, @SalilP.

People that you just want to comfort

A Word To The GaG Community

Those who have sad days and ask questions for comfort. It’s actually pretty cute as well, even when done by the brothers of this fam.

And that special friend..

The person or people that you pretty much talk to every day about anything that could concern them. They’re your best friend on the site, like my bud @Superchick1234.

There’s also money of course for the taking, but that’s usually made on the side. Aside from the annoying nude requests that the women here my get, god awful gender and racial misconceptions that a lot of you may see, and anything else that may bother you, this is actually a pretty awesome website.

I know it's been really slow here for the past week, even with people I commonly speak to.

And for a guy with a frozen heart, I really didn’t expect to write something like this.. but I really appreciate you guys.

No tears intended.

A Word To The GaG Community
15
21

Most Helpful Guy

• OlderAndWiser
    It is always nice to be appreciated and it is probably what most of us don't have enough in our lives. There are some users who resonate with me more than others, for various reasons, and they deserve some recognition.

I PM @midnightmoon05 almost daily. I have somewhat less frequent contact with @CheerGirl38139 but I always value our exchanges. @RJGraveyTrain is a wonderfully confident young lady and always dispenses wise advice. @coachTanthony commands my attention with his sage counsel. Finally, @Browneye57 has his head screwed on straight and his years of experience add tremendous value to his advice. There are many other users who I appreciate but I can only @ mention five in a post; if your name is not on this list, it doesn't mean that I am unappreciative of your contributions to my life.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Lopezz1999

And actually since my friend SalilP deactivated and asked me to do a photo take, I feel like another special one should be written. In a way, like this.

• I love you too ^ ;P

Most Helpful Girl

• ArabianPwincess197
    Awwh this is cute :)
    I agree with you, I met a few great people on here, majority of the people (with the exceptions of trolls, rude people) are nice on here, helpful to some extent too.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1420
  • Cccgala
    Thank you. :)
  • Superchick1234
    What an amazing myTake! I love my mention by the way! You're my best friend on this site as well and I am so happy that I came on this website because if it weren't for this website, what were the chances of us ever talking? You're amazing!
  • coachTanthony
    Wow.. that was great! Thanks for such a good read! We appreciate you!
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau

you full of shit :D
  • RealandGenuine1991
    this website is ten times better than Facebook or Twitter in my opinion. its nice to read thoughts from people in other countries and all over this country
  • Vanjasper
    Not that long here, this sites different, yet confirms George Carlin's take on the difference between men and women.
    And if you ever needed to confirm or deny the stereotype of a certain nationality, they confirm it themselves here.
  • ATuairiscean
    Very nice take - 99% of the time I really appreciate my fellow Gaggers as well
  • CubsterShura
    I definitely learned many known things just from a different perspective.

And unfortunately learned how stupid people are. :(
  • 404filenotfound
    I met my girlfriend on this site and spent a lot of time on here before that, I definitely get where you're coming from
  • KnightCross
    let me guess, you work for GAG and were paid to write all that right? isn't those cumpliments too much over the top?
    • Lopezz1999

No, and no. I don't necessarily feel as though I was complimenting anyone.

• Political_dude
    Thanks for mention mate :) I really feel special now
    • Lopezz1999

Aha no problem bro.

• I was thinking to create one more photo take in memory of my late friend 'Lopezz1999' but then I realized you're still safe and sound 😛

• OrdinaryGentleman
    Yeah now if only the Admins would listen to improvements rather than testing quirky things to copy Facebook then maybe it'd be even awesomer.
  • Asad1ONE1
    Yeah it's amazing to talk/socialize with people all over the globe. Kind of random. Probably the only site of it's kind I don't know.
  • YingKim
    Wow you feel very strong about gag. I am on and off feelings change about it ☺️
  • Warmapplecrumble
    Beautiful mytake ♥
  • Likes2drive
    It's definitely been interesting and entertaining for time I have been on
  • max_spy
    Good take! Nice to meet you my friend
  • BronzedAdonis
    Its about time I'm appreciate around here
    • Lopezz1999

Somethings been bothering you, I presume?

• nah, just here for the xper.

is this in response to chico leaving?

• Lopezz1999

Not exactly. I began typing this take yesterday.

• Solanaceae
    Awesome <3
  • TuMeManques
    Gotta love our fellow gagers 😚❤💙👄
  • 00100100100
    excellent.
  • User92
    @Lopezz1999 Awesome MyTake dude 😊
  • CT_CD
    Interesting
  • jacquesvol
    Gag is a good site (or I'd have left it)
  • John_Doesnt
    This place is good for the mating dance.
  • VanessaB
    D'aaaaaaw
    • Lopezz1999

lol you must be new to the site, I'm guessing.

• VanessaB

Nah I'm not new, but I found this to be adorable :)

• Anonymous
    good
  • Anonymous
    How nice.
  • Anonymous
    Thank you for highlighting the positive side of GaG :) I think so often we get consumed by the hatred on here, that we fail to see the overwhelming love and friendship this site offers.
  • Anonymous
    nice thank you
  • Anonymous
    Actually I don't think I ever found someone I can relate to on here.
    But good for you. Enjoy your time!
  • Anonymous
    Yay this site :)
  • Anonymous
    I agree with all of the above, great Take :D
    • Lopezz1999

Thank you.

• Anonymous

You're welcome.

• Anonymous
    Ok, I respect your opinion...