myReview

Blocking someone who disagrees with you means you're stupid.

Thatsamazing

This shouldn't take too long.

So... hey GaG! You're great! Or... most of you are, anyway.

Have you, yes you, graduated from the third grade? Do you have an IQ above single digits? You have? You do? Then congratulations! That means you're at least old enough to learn that not everyone in life thinks everything you say makes sense.

There's going to be a tough road ahead, skipper, and generally when you are discussing ideas that you have in your head, the smart move is to have an actual reason, logic, and/or possible evidence backing your beliefs, or else it's possible that people around you, in real life and online, are going to point out to you that you might be, you know... wrong.

I know it hurts! Those mean people! But have no fear... it's okay. You can handle it. I believe in you. You're tough, and you can take some criticism. It's going to be fine.

Unless... of course, you're one of the many people on GaG who can't take any criticism and can't handle people telling you things that you don't like-- and the list of them is long, sadly.

But hopefully you, the one reading these words, are not like that. Please, please never become that way. We can't "block" people in real life, nor should we. Being afraid of opposing ideas, especially when someone proves you wrong, is one of the key problems that hate groups and insane religious zealots have, for example, and becoming someone akin to their intellectual failure is actually way, way easier than you think. It's a slippery slope.

People are going to tell you you're wrong even when you're not, and sometimes they're going to prove you wrong when you are wrong. That's simply part of life. It's part of living.

Get over it, grow up, grow some balls or ovaries, and don't block people like many of the morons on GaG do. Unless someone is legitimately spamming like advertisements from other websites or something. Blocking just to do is pathetic, and means the person doing it is stupid. So don't be stupid. It's pretty easy. #blockingisstupid #GaGcommunity

~ Thankkks. Hugs and kisses.

1
4

Most Helpful Guy

• Guardian45
    I see stupid people and trolls everywhere. If I can block them; I'm going to pull that trigger.

So actually, I disagree with you. TADA!!!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Guardian45

Nice MyTake, btw!

• ... Okay, then that doesn't make you any smarter than they are. Good work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bootylicious905
    It's a chat room not religious debate forum.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • englisc
    It depends. There are some people who block because they're stupid, sure. I also block people because they're stupid.

You post an opinion, and this idiot comments on it. You've had debates with them before, and you use logic, reasoning, facts etc. They will still think that they're right regardless. So whenever that happens I'm like "oh it's this annoying cunt again". It's a complete waste of time to debate with these people.
  • Hurdleez-Swampede
    Yeah. I don‘t block. Blocking is total bush league.
  • Anonymous
    Except when you out right claim that dating minors is perfectly acceptable, you should expect to be blocked after that!

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!