The Different Types Of People On Gag

Being here for about two years, i have able to identify the different types of people on this site. I'll list some in this MyTake.

1. The Thirsty Dudes

They aren't uncommon on Gag. Just go to any question asked by an anonymous female who's fishing for compliments and you'll find them plenty. Don't show more than a few inches of your skin if you want to avoid them.

The Different Types Of People On Gag
The Different Types Of People On Gag

2. The Feminazis

No man on GaG is safe from them. They'll look for, they will find you and they will personally attack you. (Read in Liam Neeson's voice for best effect)

The Different Types Of People On Gag
The Different Types Of People On Gag

3. The Trolls

The people who have got too much time on their hand and spend it mostly on asking random people "If they will take them to the bathroom to pee".

The Different Types Of People On Gag

The Different Types Of People On Gag

4. The "I'm Right, You're Wrong" Ones

People who attack you for having a different opinion than yours rather than debating respectfully.

The Different Types Of People On Gag
The Different Types Of People On Gag

5. People Fishing For Compliments

We've seen these one a zillion times

The Different Types Of People On Gag
The Different Types Of People On Gag

This MyTake is not supposed to offend anyone however if you do find yourself triggered you may be one of these people xD

Send nudes, not hate. Good day to you :>

711

Most Helpful Guys

• If you want to see an example of #4, go to
    girlsaskguys. com/sexual-behavior/q3631393-there-is-a-girl-who-loves-me-gives-me-amazon-cards-but-she-is-making It's a long thread but start with
    Nuremberg45 5 Xper Age: 25 mho 9%
    Im not not going to humor this one

There's another 2 types: the guys who keep talking about their penis size, cumming, the size of women's boobs, etc.
    and
    people who ask: "Why did he/she do that", "What does he/she mean", etc. I mean, how are we supposed to know? People need to ask the other person. We'd just be guessing and speculating but we could be wrong. It's just a waste of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• 7d

People are going to live their life however they choose to, you ain’t going to change it by judging and ranting

Join the discussion

69
  • 7d

You described only a small percentage of people on G@G. Well done. Putting people down for attention seeking is attention seeking by the way. There are a lot of intelligent and interesting people with open minds and thought provoking responses on here. 2 years of being in this site should have shown you that.

• And where do the rest of us follow under? Are those the only types on G&G?

• LOL.. This is true.. Nice one.. I feel like you hit the tip of the iceberg, but good take nonetheless..

• Good take, I have lost tract of the number of times that 2 and 4 have tried to pick a fight with me for no reason.😧

• and then there is @grashopper. the one and only (actually he is a combination of all these types. lol)

• 7d

Haha, you just walked into this, they are out for blood.

• Ok..

• Good take

• Thank you for this information.

• 5d

Am I pretty @killer4212 ?

• 6d

Yes your right !! 😁

• I am literally lol. Thanks!

• Excellent Mytake. 😂

• I'd like to add one more category: the misogynist incels/MGTOW that blame women for everything.. Like you

• the entire sky is a simulation by NASA and the Government to hide the fact there's giant stargates in our earths orbit