A lot of you have been asking for a long time to be able to NOT see any more opinions or replies from users you have blocked. The new update will now allow you to block these messages so that you no longer see them.
How do I activate this feature
First, make sure you blocked the user or users that you no longer want to see opinions and replies from. If you need to know how to block, check out the FAQ here: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#76
Next, go to your privacy settings on desktop and select "hide activity of users I blocked," save, and then you should be good to go.
Feedback is Welcome!
Like the update? Love it? Hate it? Maybe you have a suggestion you'd like to make? Whatever the case, any feedback is welcome! Feel free to shoot the @GirlsAskGuys user a message anytime with things you'd like changed or simply write your feedback down below! Thanks everyone!
Most Helpful Opinions
Thanks for update. It's great update.
1. We should be able to edit our opinions.
2. We should have editing features like bold, italics and underline in our opinions.
3. Xper redeeming feature should be allowed to make site more active.
4. Limit should be decided for anonymous opinions and questions.
5. We should be able to ask questions from particular age bracket.
6. Ads should be shown till user reach Guru level to increase revenues.
7. LGBT community category should be introduced.
8. Biased/Inactive mods should be removed.
9. List of Moderators should be in FAQ section.
10. We should be able to figure out whether user is currently active or not by limited privacy restrictions.
11. Third party Ads should be monitored properly.
"2. We should have editing features like bold, italics and underline in our opinions."
Don't you have that? It's in the website version (and quite annoying)!
As per my knowledge it's in my takes. Not in opinions.