Interview 16 d

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~

I had the wonderful privilege of interviewing GirlsAskGuys member @Avicenna recently. Here is the interview:

Bannacookies - To start things off, I’d like you to explain please what brought you to GirlsAskGuys, and what do you personally like about the app?

Avicenna - I originally came to GAG because I wanted to get women's perspectives on how to find a woman who wants to have a large family. What I like about the app is the wide variety of questions you can ask and answer and that you can usually get/give honest answers to them.

Bannacookies - Please explain to me what got you into your line of work?

Avicenna - I had always thought about teaching, but having lived overseas over half of my adult life, it never seemed to be a realistic possibility, although I taught my kids a lot. After I came back to the US, I decided to pursue it, and I'm glad I did.

Bannacookies - What are your hobbies and interests?

Avicenna - My hobbies are outdoor activities like hiking, bike riding, track & field events, reading, foreign languages.

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~

Bannacookies - Do you know how to play any musical instruments?

Avicenna - No, I'm sad to say I don't. I hope I have time to learn to play the piano when I'm retired.

Bannacookies - What are some things you’re looking forward to this year?

Avicenna - I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting the right woman and running a marathon in the fall.

Bannacookies - Where’s your favorite place to vacation at?

Avicenna - In Asia: VietnamIn Europe: Cote d'Azur

In North America: QuebecIn the Middle East: Oman

Côte dAzur
Côte d'Azur

Bannacookies - Do you like reading? (If so, what is your favorite book?)

Avicenna - I love to read- my favorite genres are popular science, the historical development of mathematics, international relations, and military history. My favorite book is "Evolution: The First Four Billion Years". It's really worth reading to better understand our world.

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~

Bannacookies - What is something you’d like to learn and or have a further education on?

Avicenna - Playing the piano, architecture, and urban planning.

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~

Bannacookies - My final question is, what is the advice you seem to tell your students often?

Avicenna - The most common advice I give them is that right now they have a great opportunity to catapult themselves into a solid, interesting career, so they should be focused on that more than anything else.

Thank you, Avicenna for participating in the interview. It was truly a pleasure!

And thanks everyone for reading the interview. 🍪

~ An Interview With @Avicenna ~
10
1

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne
    This is awesome and so cool! It's fun to get to know popular gaggers like this! I hope you keep doing this! This is so much fun!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

09
  • OlderAndWiser
    I learned a few new things about an "old" online friend. Thanks for this myTake.
  • lightbulb27
    like the interview. gets to know better. what inspired such dialog and post?

Piano - Scotty the piano guy, get his book. The rest is just practice.

Good advice to kids.

No credit to teaching for @midnightmoon05 for encouragement?:)?

I can think of many other questions... but I'll refrain.
  • COMMODOREII
    This is a new idea. Now we just need one on @bannacookies 😎
    • Stay tuned. 😏 🍪

• I would like to offer some questions that must be answered. 😏

• Oh. Maybe you should ask them them privately.

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    @bannacookies Cookie great job well done and appreciated that you share your MyTake I hope your day is going good :) :)
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Nice, can you do an interview with beautywithbrains , and Vivant, mind_n_soul, yads_is_back and Msashz.
    • I meant brainsbefirebeauty 😂

• Yaaten

Yads-Is-Back has closed her GAG account.

• Wow just bc I mentioned her name that's rude 🤣.

• msc545
    Interesting mytake and very interesting format as well - thanks!
  • A might refreshing read.

Thank you!!!
  • TadCurious
    Great job Cookie! 👍
  • Smf1989
    Amazing job