"My Definition" of Prince Charming

MissPoirot

Helloooo members of G@G!

Today I am going to share things I love about men, both appearance and charachter wise! Now, this may come as a shock to you, but since this is a myTake, it is also MY opinion on men and of course yours may differ from mine. That being said, let's get started!

Appearance

Suits & Ties

I just love it when men wear suits, it looks so sexy and sophisticated. I don't know what it is about ties, but something about them just makes me want to rip them off and... No, actually, I'd like to leave the tie on if ya get what I'm saying. I mean, just look at him:

Prince Charming

Tall & Slim

I have a thing for 'student' type guys. I know a lot of girls prefer muscular, but I am an exception. Now I know a lot of guys worry they aren't tall enough, this is just my preference and of course there are tons of girls out there that have a different opinion. But to me, tall and slim guys are extremely attractive!

"My Definition" of Prince Charming

Character

Intelligence

I think it's enormously attractive when a man is good at languages and loves to read (because I am passionate about different cultures and books). I admire intelligence in a man.

Humour & Sarcasm

I want a man that makes me laugh and that I can laugh with. I think humour is one of the most important things in any relationship.

Open-minded

He has to be open to different cultures. I think nothing is less attractive than a guy degrading foreigners or thinking his country is the best.

Gentleman

What can I say, I am not a feminist. I think there is nothing wrong with a man opening doors for you, bringing you flowers or paying for a date. I am sorry, but that's just how I feel.

To sum up I added a scene from the BBC series of Jane Eyre. Mr Rochester defines sexy.

Do you agree ladies? And guys, what do you think about this list? Feel free to comment below!

"My Definition" of Prince Charming
30
17
17Girl Opinion
30Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ConsultantIsBack

Lol I feel like I'm reading a teenager girl's diary lmao I'm so out of here!!!

Good write up tho 😀

Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1629
  • WiseTruth

You got a good head on your shoulders. There are all sorts of people in the world, but this are ideals to look up to or to strive for I believe. A good suit from time to time indicates self respect and leadership. Character is very important. And taking things with humour also. So it takes a smart woman appreciate these things and securely speak of it. Don't worry about the douche comments with their man-child selfies. That is not what a real man should look like anyways, much less talk.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

Thank you for this comment! Another reason why I prefer older men over high school boys.

• Roostah

So basically, White, Tall, and have model tier looks:

The generic girl's dream guy=men liking bimbos with skinny hour glass frame and big tits and butts.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...762e66b2e5.jpg

Disagree 4 People
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

I didn't say anything about model looks. Usually I am even attracted to guys other girls see as 'unattractive'

• Benedict Cumberbatch and Rob Pattinson don't qualify as having model looks?

• MissPoirot

They aren't the only guys I'm attracted to @Lightspeed-Lemon plus, it isn't Benedict I like; it's Sherlock. I am attracted to his character.

• NatashaJ

I want to add
    he will barley hurt you emotional he doesn't want to see you cry or be the reason why your crying.
    That one is #1 for me.

LikeDisagree 4 People
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

Very important, thank you for adding that, it is on my list too.

• QooLipBite

After reading this take, no wonder I'm slaying so much.

Like 4 People
    Reply
  • Riggers

So basically.

A) Model looks
    B) Born tall
    C) High paying office job (Who else would wear suits?)

Basically a model-like British aristocrat?

Haha, Life fucking sucks dosent it.

LikeDisagree 4 People
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

Well nobody is born tall lol. I didn't say anything about model looks, I usually even find guys attractive that other girls see as unattractive. I have a special taste

• She's got high standards

• Riggers

You are born with your genetics which determine how tall you will be in life. So yeah, You are either born short or born tall in essence.

Sadly for most guys who dont reach that golden 6ft mark, Well... they're fucked and theirs nothing they can about it. Pretty much any guy under 5ft 7in is worthless. And, I know you said to someone else on here ''Some girls dont care about height'', Thats a lie and you know it, Literally 99% of girls do.

I judged of the pictures you uploaded, Basically all of them are model material.

• roxyreigns

by the sound of things you could have just written "david tennant"

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • zombiebabe

i think the definition of prince charming is really subjective cause that's not what a prince charming looks like to me at all!!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • lilac_flowers

I think what you're describing is called Logical Intuitive Extratim, LIE, ENTj, PT, Enterpriser, Pioneer, or archetype... Jack London.

https://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=ENTj (click on male and female descriptions)

Socionics is a theory of personality. Part of it is talk of duality. Matching partner recognition. When you ask personality types to describe their ideal partner, they tend to mostly describe their socionics dual, even if they've never met one.

I'm merely guess that's what you're describing. In which case I would be guessing you're a Dreiser ISFj, or Dumas ISFp...

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • And lol @all the insecure guy bitching about you wanting "model looks". What was she suppose to do? She was using guys from popular culture. I can't believe you guys are so looks focused that you continually project on women.

I'm with this girl, I also tend to find guys attractive that most girls think are ugly, but no guy here would believe me when I say that.

• MissPoirot

That's so interesting, thank you! A lot of those are accurate. Sadly, I can't find the Dreiser or Dumas

• MissPoirot

I know right, lol. Thanks! :)

• abhiplayer1996

It sounds like me.
    I'm tall, funny, gentle (too much which i hate sometimes), being tall makes me look slim, I'm addicted to reading and learning new things.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Saydou

May be we share something there, that is what i will like from a girl too. nice take xD

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • gunny007

I think you see yourself in him!! Not fair @MissPoirot

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Octavius

I have nice suits but no occasions to use them currently.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SuitAndTie

Darn! Not tall. Otherwise I may have possibly ticked all of the boxes.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

Your username is perfect lol. But don't worry about not being tall please! Some girls prefer shorter guys and other girls are short themselves so you'll still be taller. Plus, when girls are in love it doesn't matter anyway.

• You certainly tick all the boxes.

• Lonewolf_1296

That's Your* definition. Good for you, you know what you're looking for.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Helghast_kitty

damn it, not tall. Oh well, it'll be nice to watch everyone else be happy

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • MissPoirot

Tons of girls like shorter guys, or are short themselves. (Then you can still be taller)

• Prilee1992

Thank you for the compliment, I'm 176cm, 59kg. Fits your criteria

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SakuraChii

Majority or even all of what you have on here is similar to how I feel.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • AnOrdinaryGirl45

I feel like I wrote this take because this everything I can agree with x_x

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • TatyanaTheEmpress

I like them tall and slim too, but I dislike suits and ties... the other attributes are ok by me ;)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (25)